Contact Darcy Diamantine
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6137 La Salle Ave, Oakland, CA 94611 Office Phone: (510) 339-4700 Business: (510) 339-4767 Fax: (510) 339-0986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Darcy Diamantine
- International President's Elite - 2002 (top 4% of CB's Sales Associates internationally)
- President's Club - 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- Diamond Society - 1999 & 2000
- #2 in the Montclair Office - 1990
- #3 in the Montclair Office - 1984
- "...Her professional guidance and attention to detail made the process seem painless...Darcy maintained an unflagging cheerfulness tempered by her realistic approach to home sales..." Mr. & Mrs. I
- ...I want to thank you so much for your superior professional help...Your knowledge and experience in real estate marketing, home construction and in general real estate procedures and practices made the experience of selling my parent's home a pleasant, educational and profitable one...and most importantly you were always available whenever we needed you..." Mary P.
- "... Darcy impressesd us from the first phone contact. Her professionalism and customer focused styles were evident all the way through escrow...care and detail were unbelievable... she exceeded my expectations..." Anne S.
- Darcy has been selling real estate in California since 1977, and joined Coldwell Banker's Oakland/Piedmont office in 1979. With over 28 years of experience, and a background in fine arts, Darcy is able to help seller's prepare their homes for sale, in order to get the best possible price, and help buyer's realize their dreams.
- 1974 - Bachelor of Arts, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- 1976 - Master of Fine Arts, Mills College, Oakland, California
- 1977 - Obtained California Real Estate License
- 1977 to 2005 - Department of Real Estate Continuing Education
- Darcy was born in Oakland and raised here and in Piedmont. She currently lives in Upper Rockridge with her husband and daughter and is active in her daughter's school. Darcy is a contributor to the Oral Lee Brown Foundation which sponsors college education for Oakland youth, along with Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots and Piedmont Choirs.
- Member of the Oaklnad Board of Realtors from 1977-2005
- Member of the California and National Association of Realtors from 1977-2005
- Twenty-eight years of experience selling California real estate.
- International President's Circle - 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2003 & 2004