When you work with the Coldwell Banker Team, you not only have our expertise but an entire team of professionals whose top priority is to assist you.
Contact Peggy Debnam
Office: Coldwell Banker Mountaineer Real Estate, L.L.C Address: 583 Canterbury Drive, Beckley, WV 25801 Office Phone: (304) 254-9898 Business: (304) 254-9898 Fax: (304) 254-0664 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peggy Debnam
- Peggy can sell all categories of property but residential is her specialty. She handles both rural and in city limit sales. Using her qualities as a committed community leader and WV licensed real estate agent. Peggy strives to represent the buyer or seller of a home or other property. She is a dedicated professional who gives personalized attention to every one of her customers.
- Committed To Assisting Sellers She Will: Give you peace of mind by promptly responding to your calls, texts and emails. Make your pricing decision easier by providing current Beckley real estate market information. Ease the home showing process with tips and techniques to make your home shine. Ensure that your home is given the widest possible exposure to attract potential buyers. Keep you informed of the progress of your home sale.
- Take the Trauma Out of Home Buying Find a real estate professional who’s simpatico. Home buying is not only a big financial commitment, but also an emotional one. It’s critical that the practitioner you choose is both skilled and a good fit with your personality.
- Peggy is a member of the National Association of Realtors, West Virginia Association of Realtors and Beckley Board of Realtors. She practices the high Code of Ethics through her commitment to the National Association of Realtors.
- Through the Small Business Administration Peggy was recipient of the 2010 Woman Owned Business of Raleigh County
- Among the Top Producers in Sales for The Beckley Board of Realtors for last three years
- Having selected southern West Virginia for retirement, Peggy works endlessly at helping her clients find the right location to live, work and play. The area has great opportunities for tourists such as skiing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, hunting, fishing etc. Using her qualities as a committed community leader and licensed real estate agent, Peggy strives to represent the buyer or seller of a home or other property. She is a dedicated professional who gives personalized attention to every one of her customers.
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers