With my strong business background, superior customer service and detailed knowledge of this business, you can trust me with your real estate needs!
Contact Michelle Hansen
Office: Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc. Address: 2220 Omro Rd., Oshkosh, WI 54904 Office Phone: (920) 235-5757 Mobile Phone: (920) 292-4041 Business: (920) 651-4173 Fax: (920) 231-4401 Email: email@example.com
About Michelle Hansen
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer for over a decade
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Committed to Excellence & Exceeding your Expectations
- Positive, Enthusiastic Attitude, with a Strong Work Ethic
- Honest & Dependable - I want to earn your Trust for a Lifetime
- Dedicated to Details - You can Relax and Rely on my Expertise
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (Less than 14% of Realtors achieve this Designation)
- Certified Residential Specialist - Designate
- Offering you a Far-Reaching Web Presence and Frequent Updates on Market Trends
- Active & Involved - Working Hard for You and our Community
- Graduate Realtors Institute (Less than 14% of Realtors achieve this Designation)
- Certified Residential Specialist-Designate (Only 1 in 20 Realtors has the Expertise & Advanced training to call themselves a CRS)
- UW-Oshkosh - Business major. Worked for 10 years in Public Accounting prior to entering the world of Real Estate
- I am a licensed agent who works full time. Full service means that I work for you whenever you are in need. Full time agents are best prepared to resolve problems that crop up during negotiations and inspections as well as those that occur after the purchase
- I am an agent with passion, enthusiasm and dedication. I go the extra mile to get the best results, even with the going gets tough.
- I am an agent with market savvy. Consistent sales in a given neighborhood reveals geographic market smarts that can save money. Knowledge is key.
- I am an agent who is creative. You want an agent working for you who can write purchase offers that excite a seller and satisfy the buyer.
- I am a tech-savvy agent. Most home transactions today begin on the Internet. Make sure that your home is well-represented on a large variety of websites and internet search engines.
- I am a team player. A real estate agent with a network of professionals at his disposal can take the screws out of finding a good handyman, insurance agent, mortgage broker, home inspector or a variety of other home buying and owning professionals you will need.
- I am an agent you can trust. It is imperative to select a Realtor who understands you, one that you respect and with whom you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and concerns. Without a level of trust the client will not experience the full benefits of a full-time Realtor.
- I have a professional reputation and am well-respected in the community and among my peers. Agents make deals with agents they respect, trust and enjoy working with.
- Vacant Land
- Condos and Zero Lot Line
- New Construction
- First-time Homebuyers
- Investment Properties
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers