Experience the “Davig Difference”, the difference of having a REALTOR that cares about you and your Real Estate needs.
Contact Laura Olson-Davig
Office: Coldwell Banker River Valley, Realtors Address: 118 South 7th Street, La Crosse, WI 54601 Office Phone: (608) 784-9930 Business: (608) 784-9930 Fax: (608) 784-4660 Email: email@example.com
About Laura Olson-Davig
- Experience the “Davig Difference”, the difference of having a REALTOR that cares about you and your Real Estate needs. Let us put over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate, Development, Design & Construction, and Agricultural market to work for you. Our Clients and Customers are our Number One Priority! We are here to help you from Start to Finish, working Full Time to Close the deal for you! Whether you are buying or selling you can count on the DAVIG TEAM to provide you the Top Quality Professional REALTOR service You Need, and the exceptional personal touch You Deserve. It’s the Davig Difference…and you are worth it!
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- La Crosse Area Realtors Association (LARA)
- 20 years experiance Home Design, Spatial Design, Construction, Renovation, Development, Investment and Rehabilitation properties
- Design Vision: Helping clients visualize a properties potential, utilizing a background in design to help clients see a property in a whole new light.
- Property Staging: Helping clients maximize their properties showing & selling potential with Complementary staging consultations. *
- Marketing: Helping clients reach their goals by using innovative and extensive marketing techniques.
- Buyers: Helping clients find their perfect property & assisting them throughout the home buying process as part of our Preferred Buyer's Program. **
- Seniors: Helping senior clients through transitional times, from selling a lifelong homestead, to finsing that perfect new property we specialize in meeting the individual needs of seniors.
- Disability needs: Helping clients with special & adaptive needs find a property that has the potential to meet at their needs.
- Recereational & Vacation Properties: Helping clients locate that perfect recreational or vacation property.
- Agricultural: Helping clients with the purchase or sale of agricultural properties and business, by utilizing personal experience and expertise to meet client's specific needs.
- Preferred Buyer's Program Benefit Highlights • Comprehensive Individualized overview & plan for your entire property buying process • Property previewing services to narrow down properties for you, saving you time • Private guided property showings and tours & REALTOR accompanied Open House showing and tours • Multiple listings that will enable you to see every available property on the market & 24 hour online access • Guidance & assistance in determining a properties future renovation, rehabilitation & investment potential • Complementary Re-design consultation with home purchase
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- Concierge Services