My name is Mike Burns. I am dedicated to really listening to your needs and helping you make your best move toward fulfilling your dreams.
Contact Mike Burns
Office: Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group Address: 5725 Windy Drive - Suite E, Stevens Point, WI 54482 Office Phone: (715) 295-5005 Mobile Phone: (715) 498-1248 Business: (715) 295-5008 Fax: (715) 295-5006 Email: email@example.com
About Mike Burns
- You get the latest and best information available regarding the real estate market.
- You have a full-time, experienced "professional" on your side.
- You receive return telephone calls, E-MAIL, and regular mail promptly.
- You receive courteous, friendly, ethical and professional real estate service and advice.
- You have an agent that is readily accessible.
- You have an agent who can produce positive results.
- You have an agent who uses the latest communications tools: email, fax, cell phone, and 24-hour office line with voice mail service.
- You have the benefit of effective advertising -- on the Internet, in newspapers, in the Realty Guide, and in the Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- After the sale -- you have on-going real estate advice and support. I want to be your REALTOR® for life -- the one you call when you need help ... BUYING or SELLING.
- Realtor of the Year, 1996
- President of Central Wis Board of Realtors, 1996
- Remax 100% Club, multiple years.
- Multi-million dollar producer.
- Chairman's Club Award recipient.
- Past Realtor of the Year, Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors. Past Board President, Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors.
- Coldwell Banker Chariman's Circle member Re/Max 100% Club
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) professional designation Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Real Estate Practitioner in Wisconsin since 1986 Instructor for WRA, CWBR, WHEDA
- Ceritfied Mentor, Brian Buffini's "100 Days to Greatness" Graduate, Floyd Wickman Master Sales Academy
- Closed over $90 million.
- Helped 1,000 families move.
- Long time resident of Portage County.
- Listing residential properties.
- Working with buyers relocating.
- New Construction - working with builders and buyers.
- Investment properties. Counselling new investors.
- Finding foreclosures and short sale opportunities.
- Helping first time home buyers.
- Counselling move-up buyers and empty nesters selling the family home to down-size into another.
- New construction.
- Multi-family investments.
- Owner-occupied investments.
- Waterfront property.
New Construction Homes
- Call me to discuss contruction of your new home.
- I can counsel you on purchasing a spec home and making modifications to suit your needs.
- Builders, I can help you decide on a floorplan and show you what it takes to appeal to the large segment of buyers.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative