John Stenklyft - Commercial Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker SuccessJohn Stenklyft - Commercial Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Success
About John Stenklyft
- John has been a commercial real estate agent since 1999. He delivers a wide range of real estate services, including site searches, investment real estate sales and analysis, commercial property leasing and sales, buyer/tenant rep and development land acquisitions. He has experience in sale/lease back transactions as well as corporate real estate services.
- Formerly president of a community bank and owner/president of a manufacturing firm, John provides a vast business background as well as an extensive knowledge of the South-central Wisconsin market. John has successfully closed assignments for many national companies, including Best Foods, Illinois Tool Works, Black & Decker, Rock-Tenn Corporation, EXPEDX, Kelly Williamson Company and Agrium.
- John has a BBA degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and is a graduate of the Procknow Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a Member of the National Association of Realtors, Wisconsin Realtors Association, SCWMLS and Commercial Brokers Group of South Central Wisconsin.
- Tenant Rep
- Investment real estate
- Development land
- Site search
- Surplus property disposition
- Corporate real estate services