For Professional, Personalized Service call me any time.
Contact Nancy K. Nulph
Office: Coldwell Banker Associated, Realtors Address: 415 N. First Street, Yakima, WA 98901 Office Phone: (509) 248-5050 Mobile Phone: (509) 949-7003 Business: (509) 248-5050 Fax: (509) 248-8172 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nancy K. Nulph
- Eighteen years as a Realtor in the Yakima area. Prior to being licensed, I spent several years as General Manager of retail stores in Yakima and Seattle.
- I have handled all types of real estate transactions, but specialize in residential. As Past Pesident of the Yakima Board of Realtors, I have a thorough working knowledge of real estate in the area.
- I have many business contacts among related industries, financing, title, inspectors and appraisers, which helps me give more complete service to buyers and sellers. I know there is no substitute for good service and building a strong team around me will guarantee that service.
- International Silver, Diamond, and President's Awards presented by Coldwell Banker..
- Rookie of the Year in Yakima - 1997
- Realtor of the Year in Yakima - 2002
- Realtor Achievement Award - 2003 and 2005
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer - 1997 through 2013
- I have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate, Real Estate Institute) and the VAMRES (Veteran and Military Residential Specialist) Designations.
- Regular ongoing classes and seminars in Marketing, Negotiating, Financing and Real Estate Law help keep me informed of the latest developments in the industry.
- Following up, calling back, keeping in touch, keeping all parties involved up to date.
- Attention to every detail of every transaction in order to make the experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I listen carefully to buyers so they can find the home that fits their needs with the least amount of wasted time and I help sellers price their homes for the greatest return with the least inconvenience.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers