"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intentions, sincere effort,intelligent direction, and skillful execution."
Contact Karene Garlich-Loman
Office: Coldwell Banker Tomlinson South Address: 4102 South Regal Street - Suite 201, Spokane, WA 99223 Office Phone: (509) 535-7400 Mobile Phone: (509) 990-2525 Fax: (509) 534-2621 Email: Realtor@SpokaneHouseHunter.com
About Karene Garlich-Loman
- Over 20 years in the service industry has taught me the value of good customer service. And I believe it comes from honesty, integrity, and perseverance. In addition, attention to detail, dedication and exceptional service distinguishes me from the rest. With that said, there are three primary characteristics I have that separate me from the average real estate agent: Welcome! Over 20 years in the service industry has taught me the value of good customer service. And I believe it comes from honesty, integrity, and perseverance. In addition, attention to detail, dedication and exceptional service distinguishes me from the rest. With that said, there are three primary characteristics I have that separate me from the average real estate agent:
- PROFESSIONALISM – I am extremely professional. I don’t have minimum sales, I don’t turn any qualified ready to buy or sell customers away no matter what price. I place my profession among public servants. I’m highly educated in my field and have a duty to help serve the public. Plus, I’m quick on my feet and operate off of checklists and processes to ensure quality from one transaction to the next.
- KNOWLEDGE – I am highly intelligent and I have a formal four-year college education as well as a Master’s Degree - in addition to my extensive real estate courses and personal experiences. Your home is one of your largest assets – you trust your 401k and other financial investments to educated persons who are great at what they do – the same scrutiny should be practiced when selling your home.
- COMMUNICATION – I am an effective communicator...in fact, my degrees are in the field of communication. When you hire me to represent you and your home in a transaction, you are hiring me to tell you like it is. I don’t pull any punches, spin or embellish. My job is to clearly and effectively communicate the details, risks, benefits, and educate you on the real estate transaction. I follow up consistently, I provide frequent status and I make myself completely available to you. Communication is the most important piece in any relationship.
- As you can see – I’m extremely qualified to represent you and your home in this transaction. This is not a pitch – they are fundamentals by which I lead my life. Your trust in my ability to service your real estate needs is not something I take lightly. And for me, there is nothing more satisfying than helping someone with that process.
- Spokane Coeur d'Alene Living Magazine Power Player, 2013
- James S. Black Memorial Scholarship Recipient, 2012
- Inland Business Catalyst 20 Under 40, 2012
- Full-time Realtor since 2003 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Member
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS() Residential Construction Certified (RCC) Certified Relocation Specialist for Cartus, Prudential, and USAA
- Closed over 200 transactions
- Over 20 years in the Service industry
- Over 10 years in Marketing and Advertising
- Masters of Science degree in Communications
- Land and Acerage
- Spokane County
- Stevens County
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets