Integrity - Honesty - Warmth - Professionalism -- This is what my clients say when they work with me and so will you! Call me today!
Contact Rebecca Carlson
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 1661 East Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 Office Phone: (206) 322-8711 Mobile Phone: (206) 295-5942 Fax: (206) 322-7910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rebecca Carlson
- Seattle resident for over 25 years and knowledgeable on its many diverse neighborhoods
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction
- I always ensure all details are handled in a timely manner
- Proactive marketing and researching to find the right buyer for your home
- Strong communicator - ensuring you always have the latest information.
- Integriy and honesty are my core values
- I love what I do and try to make the home buying/selling experience a fun one for my clients.
- President's Elite, 2013 President's Circle, 2011, 2012
- Sterling Society Award Winner, 2009, 2010
- Top Producer, Capitol Hill Office, January 2009; January 2010
- Rookie of the Year, Capitol Hill Office, Seattle, WA
- Coldwell Banker Premier Office
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers
- Graduate of University of Washington (Go Dawgs!)
- Prior to real estate, I spent 15 years in Human Resources - 6 of it as a Human Resources Manager at Starbucks Coffee in Seattle
- Since beginning my career in real estate in 2008, I have continually been recognized for my success. Whether Rookie of the Year in my office my first year, or as one of the top 6% of agents internationally for Coldwell Banker, my success so far is a reflection of my focus on client satisfaction.
- Relocation experience - both while working as a Human Resources Manager and now a certified relocation specialist.
- Focus on my client's best needs, not mine
- Strong communicator and follow up
- Assisting clients with relocation
- Luxury property marketing
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties