Contact Tara Cummins
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 1661 East Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 Office Phone: (206) 322-8711 Mobile Phone: (206) 779-8272 Business: (888) 589-6283 Fax: (206) 322-7910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tara Cummins
- Serving Seattle's neighborhoods since 1992. Excellent knowledge of local real estate market.
- Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Bain-Seattle Metro office for past 20 years. Premier Office Award.
- Top Producing Agent, Coldwell Banker-National Recognition 2007 International President's Circle.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR). Expert in providing Buyer Brokerage Services.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Member State Chapter.
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designee.
- Active Realtor Member providing service on state committees and on the local association's Board of Directors.
- Relocation Specialist for USAA & Cartus Destination Services.
- 1031 Tax Exchanges and Investment Expertise.
- Specializing in Single Family Residences and Condominium purchase and sales.
- Coldwell Banker International President`s Circle
- Seattle-King County Association of Realtors President`s Award.
- Seattle-King County Association of Realtors Governmental Affairs Volunteer of the Year.
- Seattle Magazine's 5 Star Best in Real Estate Award Recipient.
- Federal District Coordinator for National Association of Realtors.
- Washington Association of Realtors State Director.
- Seattle-King Co. Association of Realtors VP of Government & Public Affairs.
- KIXI Radio Host-The Realtor Home Show.
- Legislative Key Contact to Washington State Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- University of Colorado-Boulder, Colorado. Bachelor of Arts Degree International Relations.
- Universidade Federal do Brasil, Fortaleza, Ceara. Master's Studies in Economic Development.
- Property Management & On-site Rental Housing Agent Everett, WA.
- Past President Tudor Manor Homeowner's Association Seattle, WA.
- Member of Community Associations, Inc.
- Capitol Hill Housing Consortium.
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Rebuilding America
- Quality Care for all Customers & Clients
- Strong Advocacy Skills
- Top notch Marketing
- Expert Listing Agent
- Experienced Negotiator
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Greater Metropolitan Seattle neighborhoods.
- Residential Homes and Condominiums, Investment Properties and Cooperative Units.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets