Hello and Thank You for visiting! My motto is to give you the "best" service that YOU deserve by representing your best interest in every transaction
Contact Ms Tess Guerzon-Cabrera
Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth Address: 122 SW 156th, Seattle, WA 98166 Office Phone: (206) 248-2900 Mobile Phone: (206) 819-8377 Fax: (206) 242-6963 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Tess Guerzon-Cabrera
- "Tess for the "best" service that YOU deserve!"
- Selling Real Estate since 1989!
- Member of the CIBA (Commercial Investment Brokers Association.)
- King County Executive Ron Sims, Mt Baker. Seattle, Wa 98144 Pete Francis. Attorney at Law. Greenlake. Seattle, Wa 98103 Kate and John Broderick. Shoreline, Wa. Dr.Anita and Alex Pavis. Federal Way, Wa
- Heres what clients are saying about Tess... "Tess went far beyond the line of duty and we commend her highly. You are lucky to have her on your staff." John and Kate Broderick. Shoreline, Wa.
- "working with Tess I was able to relax, she knew what I wanted and listened to my needs and found me the perfect house." Brenda Bogdanovich. Ballard neighborhood. Seattle, Wa "I put all my trust in Tess, she knew what I wanted and represented my best interest. James Johnson, Maple Leaf Area. Seattle, Wa 98115
- Hello! Thank you for visiting my webpage! My name is Tess and my slogan is to provide you with the "best" service that you deserve! I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years. My real estate career started in 1989 during the first major peak of the real estate market. My exposure to the real estate industry started at an early age thru my family's property investments and management. I am very experienced in the negotiating process and will represent your best interest in every transaction.
- I have learned the industry on a personal and professional level and have advanced my career working for Coldwell Banker. A nationally known company!
- I was born and raised in Seattle and feel very lucky to have had a chance to grow up in such a beautiful place. I have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to live in New York City and Asia and traveled thru Europe and many cities in the US. I cant help but compare them to my hometown. Seattle is indeed the best place to live!
- I am a graduate of Seattle University where I recieved my degree in Public Administration and was involved in the Community Housing Resource Board, the Department of Community Development and was an active member of the Institute of Public Service.
- My other interest include music, yoga and golf. I love to relax with my band and my church music ministry.
- I have been on the board of Director for the Asian Counselining and Referral Service (ACRS) and have fundraised for the International Drop-In Center (IDIC) and the National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) and numerous non-profits.
- Ive also owned a restaurant and Jazz club in Renton called Jubilante' for 4 years. Where we supported and showcased local and national musicians.
- Being exposed to many different cultures and having met quite a number of people. I know I can bo of service to any person from all walks of life.
- My commitment to the real estate industry allows me to give you the best service that YOU deserve.
- My main goal is to protect the interest of who I represent. I believe that by helping people with their real estate need, I can contribute something worthwhile to our community. I assure you that whenever you need information about real estate, I will be ready and willing to help you. I look forward to working with you!
- Specializing in all aspects of Real Estate! Investment properties, Residential, Shortsales, Preforclosures and Commercial Real Estate
- Shortsales and Preforeclosure Properties.
- Multifamily and Investments
- Residential and Commercial.