Contact Betty Jo Carleton
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 7808 SE 28th Street #128, Mercer Island, WA 98040 Office Phone: (206) 232-4600 Mobile Phone: (425) 444-3507 Fax: (206) 232-0368 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Betty Jo Carleton
- I am an excellent advocate for all of your real estate needs.
- I have a deep understanding of the real estate process.
- My ultimate goal is for you to be so pleased with my professional services that you will recommend me to others.
- I strive to provide the highest level of service to all of my clients.
- 2000 to 2001 International Sterling Society
- 2004 International Diamond Society
- as part of the Carleton/Schoonover Team, 2005 International President's Circle
- as part of the Carleton/Schoonover Team, 2007 International Sterling Society
- Land has always held a special fascination for me, both as agricultural and grazing use, or homes on land. Whether you're raising red Angus or have an organic fruit and vegetable business, under all is the land.
- It seems natural that an interest in land would lead to achieving the ALC award, an Accredited Land Consultant designation.
- The first of that series is the Realtors Land Institute 101, in 2004.
- Land Development and Agricultural Land Brokerage and Marketing, 2005.
- Site Selection and Land Investment Analysis complete the classes, 2006.
- Also Previews Property Specialist and Previews International Property Specialist in 2005.
- horse acreages and horse properties specialist
- gardening and agricultural properties
- places suitable for pets and livestock operations
- homes on acreage
- Special interests are horses and gardening. From about 1980 to 1996 I bred and showed American Saddledbred horses, and was on the board of the NWSA. Delightful and inquiring personalities, they adapted from show ring to trail riding with ease, and were the perfect driving horses for my antique vehicles.
- What started as a hobby raising oriental lilies and delphiniums led to marketing them retail and wholesale, a fascinating experience.
- After showing in the ring, I joined the Back Country Horsemen and enjoyed their trail rides and social gatherings.
- Now a member of the Maple Trails Garden Club, I'm very interested in propagating species flowers and promoting their use in our landscaping.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers