Highly experienced in real estate in Bellingham and Whatcom County, great negotiator, and always listens to her client's needs.
Contact Leslie Welden
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 3610 Meridian St., Bellingham, WA 98225 Office Phone: (360) 734-3420 Mobile Phone: (360) 201-6971 Fax: (360) 734-6879 Email: email@example.com
About Leslie Welden
- Leslie Welden has been listing and selling real estate in Bellingham and Whatcom Co. since 1982.. If experience, professionalism, great negotiator, and winning personality are important to you, you've found the right Broker. Here`s what a few of her clients have said about her::
- ``Thanks again for the great service....Your`re doing it the way it should be done...but alas, ususally isn`t.``
- ``Your gracious professionalism is truly appreciated and reflects positively on the benefits of dealing with a Realtor, and to being associated with Coldwell Banker.``
- Your professionalism is far and above most. That, combined with your preseverance and always cheerful, positive attitude, makes you A-1 in my book.``
- ``We couldn`t have done it without you. Thanks a lot.``
- ``Thanks again for everything you did for us. We really appreciate it. We love our new house, and our view is wonderful.``
- ``I wish to extend my enthusiastic thanks for the unique experience of purschasing a new home sight unseen. With your outstanding help over and above normal parameters. I am in residence and very happy.``
- Give Leslie a call: 360-201-6971
- Top Listing Broker and Top Selling Broker.
- Various production awards gained over the years.
- Accrediated Buyer's Agent.
- Leslie Welden is a highly experienced agent working in Belingham and Whatcom real estate since 1982.
- Leslie is a real "people person" who will listen to your needs and help you achieve your goals.
- Leslie is married, has two grown son's and spouses, and a grandson.
- Leslie was born and raised in Seattle, attended Blanchet High School, graduated from Holy Names Academy, and Seattle University.
- Leslie and her husband moved from Seattle to Bellinghm in 1970.
- Listing and selling residential real estate, luxury properties, vacation propeties, second homes, waterfront, view properties, duplex and multi-family, and lots and land.
- All facets of real estste.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties