When you are ready to make that move give me a call and put my knowledge to work for you.
About Susan Crosby
- “Under all is the Land”, which is what real estate is all about. Having over 40 years experience in real estate, I have always taken a hands on approach with helping my customers find just the right home, investment property, or acreage. I will listen to what your needs and wants are in order to help you fulfill “your dream”. Originally from Iowa, I moved to the beautiful northwest because I love the mountains, lakes, and Spokane community spirit. My husband, Wes, is a builder/remodeler, so I also have extensive knowledge in new construction as well as residential resale. When you are ready to purchase that new home, or sell your current residence, please give me a call and put my knowledge to work for you.
- Life Time President's Club Member
- Spokane Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club
- 40 years of helping buyers and sellers complete there dreams
- First Time Home Buyers
- 55+ Communities
- Residential resale and new construction
- Mobile Homes - on rented lot or own property
- Condos and Rental Income Property
- Residential Acreage