With 25 years experience helping people buy & sell property in the Methow Valley, I am able to readily assist you.
About Sheila Coe
- With more than 23 years experience helping buyers and sellers in the Methow Valley, I have learned every person has unique interests and needs. I pride myself on my ability to listen and perceive both what is spoken and what is not yet realized.
- I have a track record for making the process enjoyable and successful. I like to think that is why my clients come back to me, and refer their friends, year after year
- Consistent Top Producer for Coldwell Banker Winthrop Realty including membership in CB President's Circle and Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Premier Office Award
- Real Estate License obtained in 1980
- Brokers License obtained in 1988
- Owner & Associate Broker Coldwell Banker Winthrop Realty 1987-2007
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts - Education
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch