As a real estate professional of thirty-eight years experience, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available while breaking new ground.
Contact Lorna Dove
Office: Coldwell Banker United Brokers Address: 110 East Main Street, Goldendale, WA 98620 Office Phone: (509) 773-7799 Business: (509) 773-7799 Fax: (509) 773-7699 Email: email@example.com
About Lorna Dove
- Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
- I go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals. That's why I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one. I also make sure the public knows your home is for sale by using innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers.
- Windermere/Glenn Taylor Real Estate 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 Top Goldendale Sales Agent.
- Windermere/Glenn Taylor Real Estate 2004 & 2005 Top Listing Agent.
- Peers voted Most Considerate Agent.
- RE/MAX President's Club Member.
- Top Ten Buyer Controlled Sales Award for Coldwell Banker's South Puget Sound Regional Offices.
- Top Producer and Sales Manager at branch office of MacPhersons Realtors.
- Received Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation.
- Received Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) designation.
- Received Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- Received Graduate of Realtor's Institute (GRI) designation.
- Licensed in Washington and Oregon.
- Washington Real Estate License since 1974.
- Washington Brokers License since 1976.
- Washington State Notary Public since 1976.
- Extensive training and experience in residential and vacant land marketing, seller and buyer agency representation, appraisal, house structures, corporate property, real estate law and investments.
- Extensive training in effective negotiation, relocation and referral services, and ethical and professional practices.
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes