My mission is to help you achieve your real estate goals. I enjoy exceeding my client's expectations and will meet the challenge of today's market.
Contact Brent Fosso
Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth Address: 122 SW 156th, Seattle, WA 98166 Office Phone: (206) 248-2900 Mobile Phone: (206) 371-5060 Business: (206) 371-5060 Fax: (206) 242-6963 Email: email@example.com
About Brent Fosso
- Buying or selling a home is an important decision. Success can often depend on choosing the right realtor. With any transaction I’m involved with, I bring my 20 plus years of real estate experience and apply my negotiation skills and knowledge of marketing, staging, construction, remodeling, and much more. I will use my real estate knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals.
- As your realtor, I will always look after your best interests, and will work hard to give you quality service and representation. Everything I do will be geared towards accomplishing your real estate objectives, and I will always be upfront with you about what is the best approach to meeting your goals. I will never take it for granted that you chose me to be your real estate agent.
- Real estate decisions can be emotional. We cherish the memories we have or will create in our home. Giving you quality service is my highest priority. Whether you are interested in selling or purchasing a home, I will help you achieve your real estate goals. Serving your best interests is my commitment, and you can take comfort in knowing that I am working for you.
- I look forward to hearing from you and learning how I can help. Consultations are freely given at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Brent Fosso Call me on my cell: 206-371-5060
- Years and years of experience selling hundreds of homes for over 20 years.
- I excel in marketing your home effectively and presenting your home in its best possible light. I always include, at my own expense, hiring a professional photographer to take beautiful pictures of your home. I also will help with staging consultation and will often include staging assistance. You will be amazed at how beautiful your home will look in the photo gallery I will create to showcase your home for sale.
- Having personally owned many rental homes over the years, I am well experienced in the purchase, renovation, maintenance, and all others issues of rental property. Cash flow analysis, vacancy rates, and valuation models for income producing property.
- Disposition and valuation of estate holdings. Probate issues, family trust ownership, potential heir disagreements, working with executors and probate attorneys, and all the various real estate issues that can arise from the death of a loved one.
- I specialize in making the sale of your home as stress-free, easy, and as quick as possible, while also maximizing your net proceeds.
New Construction Homes
- I have been personally involved in all aspects of new construction, from short plat approvals to initial design, foundations, framing, plumbing, electrical, heating, finish details, and sales.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers