Susan loves Seattle! The many communitiies that offer the small-town atmosphere, convenience to downtown, many beautiful parks, and abundant views.
Contact Susan Shelland
Office: Coldwell Banker Danforth Address: 122 SW 156th, Seattle, WA 98166 Office Phone: (206) 248-2900 Mobile Phone: (206) 715-4446 Fax: (206) 242-6963 Email: email@example.com
About Susan Shelland
- More than 98% of Susan's business comes from referrals from satisfied buyers and sellers. Clients are impressed by her commitment to understanding and ultimately delivering precisely what they want and need. They feel well-informed and respresented throughout the process.
- With twenty years in the real estat business, Susan has developed a particular interest in the financial and legal aspects of real estate transactions and has become a respected expert in contract details.
- As one of the top producers in West Seattle Real Estate, she appreciates working with a diverse range of clients and properties.
- While she specializes in waterfront and view properties in the West Seattle market, she is familiar with all of Seattle's neighborhoods, including those in Queen Ann, Capital Hill, Magnolia, and Ballard.
- One of her favorite aspects of her job is meeting new people and helping them achieve their goals. She also enjoys negotiation. Susan never sees obstacles; only opportunities.
- Associate Broker License
- BA in Education
- Twenty years serving as a realtor in Seattle
- Specializing in waterfront and view properties with years of knowledge in high end home values.
- Waterfront properties on Puget Sound
- View homes
- Vacant land, wetlands, steep slope sites
- Waterfront with over thirty closed sales of West Seattle waterfront homes as either the listing agent, selling agent or both.
- View homes as she makes it her job to preview as many as possible on a weekly basis. Constant previewing keeps her up to date on the true comparables for any property in West Seattle.