Welcome to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont!. Our lakes and mountains offer some of the best fishing, skiing, snowmobiling and hunting VT has to offer
Contact Brent Shafer
Office: Coldwell Banker All Season Realty Address: 470 Broad St. - P.O. Box 1166, Lyndonville, VT 05851 Office Phone: (802) 626-4343 Business: (802) 626-4343 Fax: (802) 626-3700 Email: email@example.com
About Brent Shafer
- Past - President of Orleans County Board of REALTORS(R).
- Licensed real estate broker since 1989.
- Managing broker since 1990.
- Avid golfer, hunter, and outdoorsman.
- Life Member of North American Hunting Club.
- Member of the Sons of American Legion for 27 years.
- Married with one daughter, three stepsons, and five granddaughters.
- Longtime sugar maker (maple syrup).
- 2005 International "Diamond Society"
- 2006 International "Diamond Society"
- 2007 International "Silver Society"
- 2008 International "Silver Society"
- Certified Buyer Representative. Extensive continuing education in the field of representation.
- I have extensive knowledge and experience in representing buyers.
- Selling lake front and vacation properties, this requires very good listening skills
- I enjoy working with customers looking to purchase land as I have the ability to locate boundary lines easily and have strong map reading skills
- It brings me great pleasure watching young first-time home buyers fall in love that first, special home
- I have extensive construction knowledge as I am a 4th generation mason and have worked with most local contractors over the last 35 years
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch