We pride ourselves in offering real estate servies on specific areas where we have been most successful: Rutland, Killington, Castleton & Ludlow.
Contact Ms Nancy Greenwood
Office: Coldwell Banker Watson Realty Address: 182 Woodstock Avenue, Rutland, VT 05701 Office Phone: (802) 773-3500 Business: (802) 773-3500 x237 Fax: (802) 773-2837 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Nancy Greenwood
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Vermont Association of Realtors
- Member Rutland County Board of Realtors
- Member of Killington, Rutland & Ludlow Chamber of Commerce
- Team Partner with Jim & Joan Watson- Principal Broker
- Co-Chair for Relay For Life- 2 years Current Activities Chair for Relay For Life- 5 years
- Events Chair for Rutland Intermediate School
- USAA Movers Advantage
- Cartus Financial Corporation
- 2013 Susan C. Larabee New England Volunteer Award for American Cancer Society
- 2013 Coldwell Banker Hometown Heroes Award
- 2013 Vermont Association of Realtors Good Neighbor Award
- Relay For Life #5 in the Nation per Capita!
- Relay For Life #16 in New England Top 25
- Licensed Realtor®- Nancy has been an active member since 2001.
- USAA Movers Advantage Program
- Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist
- Expanded ability to work from anyone of our 3 locations- Rutland, Castleton & Ludlow.
- Lead Router- A homebuyer sees your listing online, request additional information, I get an alert on my cell phone and I'm able to respond within minutes.
- All of my listings comes with a powerful Visual Tour!
- All of my residential listings are showcased on Realtor.com.
- In addition to the extensive listings of CBWR, I can also show you property that is currently listed with other Brokers as well.
- One stop shopping- Buyer's can be preapproved over the phone with Coldwell Banker Mortgage®.
- Availability- Days, nights & weekends
- Constantly furthering education in Real Estate
- Enjoys working with people and very patient- important in Real Estate!
- Eager & Likes a challenge
- 1st Time Home Buyers- even with some credit issues or unusual circumstances.
- Investment Properties
- Transactions via the Internet or Fax
- Free CMA (Current Market Analysis) of what your home is worth on todays market.
- Foreclosures Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch