Amber McCulloch, Managing Broker, CB-Pro NorfolkWe at CB-Pro never stop moving!
Contact Amber McCulloch
Office: Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors Address: 1547 E. Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, VA 23518 Office Phone: (757) 583-1000 Mobile Phone: (757) 572-2278 Fax: (757) 583-3193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amber McCulloch
- Manage the CB-Pro Norfolk Office full time, recruit, retain, train, coach and grow the office's profitability
- Education Committee: construct the education calendar & teach classes to enable our agents to provide excellent service
- Marketing Committee: research the best tools for our company and agents to use in marketing themselves to prospective clients
- Partner with the Previews Agents to collaborate the best program and launch the Luxury Homes Division for CB-Pro
- Attend regular classes to stay up to date with the latest innovative ideas to propel us to the front of the pack
- Passionate about Real Estate & Proud to be a Broker
- Recently Retired Navy Wife, Mother & Grandmother
- Nature Lover & Music Lover
- 2012 Top Team, Second year in a row
- 2011 Top Team "Bob Glass Team", Virginia Beach Office
- 2010 Rookie of the Year, Virginia Beach Office
- Real Estate Broker, Coldwell Banker Professional, REALTORS
- Board of Director, Green Run Homes Association, Virginia Beach, VA
- Associate of Arts, Central Florida Community College, Ocala, FL
- Landmark Education Graduate: Landmark Forum, Advanced Course, Assisting & Introduction Leaders Program
- Past Health Minister, Hallelujah Acres, Shelby, NC
- Earned ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation so that I may best represent a Buyer!
- Earned GREEN Designation, which will provide my clients with the knowledge to save money and the planet!
- Earned SFR® (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource) so that I may best help my clients choose what is best for their situation.
- Completed Coldwell Banker National "Previews" Designation Education.
- I know how & practice working with efficiency and integrity.
- Assisting with Real Estate needs
- Social Networking
- Saving money
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets