I'm an active REALTOR in the Roanoke Valley. I enjoy helping buyers and sellers fulfill their dreams with Professional service and a caring touch.
Contact Marie Flippen
Office: Coldwell Banker Townside, Realtors Address: 4005 Electric Road SW, Ste 100, Roanoke, VA 24018 Office Phone: (540) 989-3311 Mobile Phone: (540) 761-4565 Fax: (540) 989-6980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marie Flippen
- After years of working in the Health Care field, I began my career as a REALTOR in 2003.
- I Love to sing, go for long drives in the convertable, visit local wineries, and spend time with my Boys (husband, kids, and dog).
- Fan of the Roanoke Valley Greenways and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- A native of the Roanoke Valley and resident of Vinton.
- Active Member of the VInton Chamber of Commerce.
- Active member of New Beginnings Church, Cloverdale, VA
- Graduate of Roanoke Memorial School of Professional Nursing
- Coldwell Banker 2010 Bronze Award
- Licensed as a Sales Associate in Virginia since 2003
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation
- Graduate of Roanoke College with a BBA
- Member of the Roanoke Valley MLS. Member of the Virginia Association and National Association of REALTORS
- Residential Sales working with Buyers and Sellers in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding counties.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Education and Communication of the buying and selling process.
- Responsive to calls and questions.
- Personalized, professional service with a caring touch.
- Roanoke Valley & Salem
- Bedford County
- Franklin County
- Botetourt County
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers