Let me put my years of real estate experience to work for you!
Contact Holly David
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Business: (804) 288-4163 x322 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: email@example.com
About Holly David
- Holly has the ability to develop strong personal relationships with her clients and colleagues, and strives to deliver results beyond her clients' expectations.
- Diligent and detail-oriented, Holly tackles every home search and sale with energy and dedication. As a mother, Holly understands the importance of peoples' time and over-booked schedules so she always works around the demands of her clients' lives to fulfill their needs.
- Holly uses keen listening skills to first hear what her clients want, then employs her negotiation skills to get them there. For sellers, she is always focused on achieving the highest prices for any home she sells.
- For buyers, she walks them through each step of the buying process, including performing thorough market searches, assisting with finding the right financing options, presenting thoughtful offers, negotiating for the best prices, and matching buyers to their perfect home.
- Holly has been a resident of Richmond, VA since 1996, and has spent her entire career in sales and marketing. She spent four years in advertising sales and began her real estate career in 2000. Her problem solving ability, as well as the ability to connect with her clients and prospective buyers is what has lead to her success in this industry.
- In addition to her professional career, Holly spent over 10 years volunteering as a youth mentor to middle and high school students and as a tutor to elementary school students which has further connected her to the Richmond community.
- Sales Volume Award - Platinum (Sales & Marketing Council)
- Sales Volume Award - Gold (Sales & Marketing Council)
- President's Club Award - NVR, Inc.
- Rookie of the Year - Sales and Marketing Council
- Rookie of the Year - NVR
- Dale Carnegie - Sales Talk Champion
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Professional
- Member of Richmond Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of REaltors
- Certified Sales Trainer- Achieve Global
- University of Kentucky - Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Public Relations
- Extensive real estate sales and marketing experience in the City of Richmond, Henrico, Hanover, and Chesterfield areas of Metro Richmond since 2000.
- Professionally staged model homes for home builders in new construction, as well as assisted sellers of existing homes in pre-market home staging.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Move Up & Move Down Buyers
- Buyer's Agent
- Listing Agent
- Extensive Financing Knowledge
New Construction Homes
- Well-versed in all facets of new construction ranging from new construction knowledge, to financing, to extensive knowledge of top Richmond builders, as well as their neighborhoods, floor plans, and incentives.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- New Homes