Resident of Northern Virginia area for 40 years, and active in the real estate market for over 23!
Contact Mrs. Minnie Heflin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 Old Reston Ave Ste 200, Reston, VA 20190 Office Phone: (703) 471-7220 Mobile Phone: (703) 209-1075 Business: (571) 435-8034 Fax: (703) 471-3977 Email: MHeflin@cbmove.com
About Mrs. Minnie Heflin
- I have lived in Northern Virginia for over 40 years, currently residing in Loudoun County with my husband George of 43 years. While being active in real estate I have watched the area change from small town to one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- I enjoy spending time with my extended family and especially my three handsome grandsons and beautiful granddaughter. (I've even learned flag football!) My other hobbies include cooking, sewing, floral arrangements, and making gift baskets for special occasions.
- I strive to give back to the community. I am active in my neighborhood's Muscular Dystrophy Association, American Cancer Association, American Heart Association. The Mother's March of Dimes and Relay for Life (cancer) are also special to my heart.
- As a member of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage AND Mortgage team, I work with a very experienced group of lenders and RGS title to make sure every transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
- I know what it takes to help you reach your goals, I am a full service Realtor, equipped with a security clearance and access to an internet marketing program. Customer service is my first priority and testimony to this is that about 85% of my business comes from referrals!
- Communities Served: Aldie, Ashburn, Broad Run, Cascade, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dulles, Fair Oaks, Fairfax City, Fairfax Station, Gainesville, Gilberts Corner, Great Falls, Greenbriar, Hamilton, Haymarket, Herndon, Lansdowne, Lees Corner, Leesburg, Little Rocky Run, Lovettsville, Manassas, Manassas Park, Middleburg, Pinehurst, Pleasant Valley, Potomac Falls, Potomac Station, Reston, Round Hill/Purceville, South Riding, Sterling, Stoneleigh, Sulley Station, Tyson's Corner, Tysons, Union Mills, Vint Hill, Warrenton, Westfields
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club- Yearly closing sales have reached over a million dollars
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club- Yearly closing sales have reached over 2 million dollars
- Coldwell Banker Million Dollar Club- While working with Coldwell Banker, my yearly closing sales have reached over a million dollars.
- First in Service Award- Awarded based on client evaluations of my excellent service.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors (DAAR)
- Realtors Regional Information Service (MLS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist (CMAS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Dulles Area Association Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Coldwell Bankers Million Dollar Club
- Relocation Specialist with Security Clearance
- Buyers Representative
- New Homes
- First-time Homebuyers
- Over 23 years of successful real estate experience serving the Northern Virginia area
- Over 58 Million is closed listings and sales.
- Seller/Buyer Brokerage Representative
- Relocation Specialist with Security Clearance. Working with USAA clients
- Relocation Specialist with Cendant Mobility
- SRES certified to work with our Great Senior Community
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative