Your Richmond Area Real Estate Consultant! I will work hard everyday to make your home purchase or sale as easy and care free as possible.
Contact Graham Johnson
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Mobile Phone: (804) 873-3504 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Graham Johnson
- Hi, I'm Graham Johnson and I want you to count on me to be your Richmond Real Estate Consultant. I'm energetic and service oriented and have a passion for making my clients happy.
- As a second generation Realtor, I was drawn to the profession from observing the happiness of those who find the perfect home.
- I have a background in renovation and I'm able to view a home from a contractor's perspective and relay my knowledge to my clients.
- I hope I have the chance to meet with you so that you can get to know me and the way I handle my business. I encourage you to call or email me with any real estate inquiries. I look forward to the opportunity to be interviewed for the job of being your Realtor. Thank you for your time! Graham
- Richmond Association of Realtors Distinguished Achiever Award 2007,2009,2010,2011
- Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Sales Associate of Year Award
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award- Top 8% of agents in the country
- Coldwell Banker 2011 Office Recruiting Award
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Hampden-Sydney College BA
- University of Virginia McIntire Business Institute
- Top 5 in Sales for Office 2008,2009,2010,2011
- Top 3 in Sales for Office 2009,2010,2011
- Sales Agent of the Year 2011
- Local Market Statistics Knowledge
- Inventory Research- I go into as many homes as possible!
- Creative Problem Solving
- I help buyers and sellers in Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield, New Kent, Goochland and Powhatan and I live in the city! I'm familiar with all the local markets.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative