Matthew DeBlockMatthew DeBlock http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=665682
Contact Matthew DeBlock
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: matthew.deblock@ColdwellBanker.com
About Matthew DeBlock
- Joined Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas in 2011 as a full time agent. Officially moved to Richmond, VA in 2010, from Hartford, CT, but have been traveling to Virginia for over 30 years. Don’t miss the snow one bit…! Love everything about Richmond! You’re 2 hours from Washington D.C., Virginia Beach, the beautiful skyline drive through the Blue Ridge Mountains just to name a few. On my profile page click on the Learn tab then Local Links and there you will find a cutting edge video that gives you the skinny of the Richmond area!
- Being crowned Rookie of the Year in 2012 for Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas was a very proud moment. I attribute that to working hard every day while using the latest technology out there via Coldwell Banker Brand Marketing, the Internet, and Social Media. My goal is to give you every ounce of personal attention as possible to make sure the buying and selling process goes as smoothly as possible!
- Hope you really enjoy watching my profile video!
- About Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas: -Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas uses the latest innovations and combines them with solid, professional service. This allows us to stay in the forefront of servicing my clients. -We provide the best tools, support and experience of any local company. -Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas has averaged 13% higher dollar amount per square foot in 2012 versus other Richmond Area Realtors.
- 2012 Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Rookie of the Year
- Certified Real Estate in Central Virginia Region.
- Certificate of Completion for eFast Start.
- Member of National Association of Realtors.
- Member of Virginia Association of Realtors.
- Member of Richmond Association of Realtors.
- Extensive knowledge of the Real Estate Industry and Virginia practice.
- Utilization of all relevant Real Estate Technology.
- Broad range of experience with various types of sales.
- Experience and success with assisting buyers in Short Sale properties.
- Residential Sales
- Distressed Property (Short Sales and Foreclosure)
- Out of Area Buyers
- Glen Allen
- New Kent
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes