Tim Edwards Dedicated to your Complete Satisfaction! Working for you with Pleasure!
Contact Timothy Edwards
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Mobile Phone: (804) 513-8694 Business: (804) 288-4163 x315 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: Tim@TimEdwardsHomes.com
About Timothy Edwards
- I am CELEBRATING my 14th Year in Real Estate Sales and Still working at the same GREAT Company that I started with.
- My Business Has Grown tremendously! I have obtained "Distinguished Achievement" awards since my First year in Real Estate Sales. Some years comming in the top 2% of all Richmond area Realtors for sales volume.
- Lifelong Richmond Resident. I know Richmond and the surrounding counties! This makes working together fun as there is always a story to tell - if your in the mood.
- Knowledge! What I know, I'll share with you. While you make all the decisions, I'll provide accurate and informative data so you can make OPTIMAL choices.
- Available 7 days a week. I work for you and you determine when. Call me 24/7 at (804) 288-4163 ext. 315.
- Coldwell Banker's INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT'S ElITE CIRCLE Awards
- Central Virginia Association of Realtors Ruby Distinguished Achiever Awards
- Coldwell Banker Top Sales Associate - Selling Units in Virginia
- 14 years of Distinguished Achievement Richmond Association of Realtors
- "The whole experience from the beginning to the end was filled with trust, convenience, comfort, useful information and professionalism. I am 100% saisfied with the transaction and really amazed with Mr. Edwards' professionalism." N. LATARIJA - closed on Purchase 11/08
- "Tim was Excellent! He responded quickly to our contacts, kept us well informed - he even called us when we were overseas. He went above and beyond to assist us - even cutting the grass once. I do not think we could of had a better associate." Audrey and Ken Rich - repeat client I represened as buyers and sellers.
- "Thank you so much for everything! You were such a blessing in our lives when times were so confusing. You are a wonderful Realtor, miracle worker, psychologist etc. We LOVE our Home!" Denny and Shannon Jones - Buyers
- "Tim, I can't tell you how thankful I am that I called on that ad in the newspaper. You've done so much to make our first experience at buying a home a joyous event. Tim you are very good at what you do...you take the time to deal with and care for people. We will recommend you to anyone. " Repeat client -Tara and J C Harmon
- "Tim, I want you to know how very much I appreciate your expertise aa a Realtor in the sale of my home and your being so wonderful, concerned and supportive 'going the extra mile.' I totally thank you most sincerely." Scottie Haddock - One incredible lady I was priveledged to work for
- 14 Years of Distinguished Achievement from Central Virginia Association of Realtors and Coldwell Banker.
- Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with BS and MBA degrees. I 'm Intuitive and Analytical.
- Over 500 transactions completed! All categories: LAND - NEW HOMES - EXISTING HOMES - VACATION HOMES -INVESTMENT PROPERTY - FORECLOSURES - COMMERCIAL
- Strong realationships with Lenders, Appraisers, Repair and Constrution contractors
- Great working relationships and lots of experience with the other Richmond area Realtors. There are two sides to every transaction - Cooperation and Trust are essential.
- Whether Buying or Selling my Experience, Energy and Professionalism will benifit you.
- Coldwell Banker Certified Marketing Specialist
- E-PRO Marketing Specialist
- REO Sales Certified
- First Time Buyers - I have represented over 100. I Listen to them and Expose them to lots of options and encourge the investment aspect of owning Real Estate.
- Repeat Buyers - Usually they have a pretty good idea of what they want. I offer them more than they expect to find and get them the best possible price on the home they choose.
- Relocation Buyers - I love Relocation buyers. It gives me a chance to show the amazing City of Richmond, it's rich culture and quaint historic sites. Lunch at the Jefferson is a must! In the end they must find a home as good or better than the one they leave behind - and the family needs to be on-board. Always challenging but rewarding.
- Investors - Whether it's a condo, rental home, duplex, retail store or Warehouse. The number have to Work!
- Home Sellers - Why choose me? My Results say it all. In 14 years of Listing homes, I have had less than 5 that did not sell while I had them listed.
- NEW Home Sales - I have been the exclusive Listing agent for 5 New Home Communities. Builders trust their livelihood with me. They have thousands of agents to choose from. I know NEW HOMES!
- KNOWLEDGE - EXPERIENCE - PERSONAL SERVICE As a native who has lived in Central VIrginia and the Northern Neck areas of the State, I can provide you with nearly 20 years of market knowledge, A-1 personal service and negotiation skills that will optimize your transaction. Whether Buying or Selling, You will benefit from the information and insight that I provide you!
- ACCURATE PROPERTY VALUATIONS Market values are impacted by much more than the property itself. The list is vast and the fluctuations in value can be significant. You want to know that the property you are BUYING is a strong value, and the one you are selling is correctly priced to SELL!
- KNOWLEDGE of CONSTRUCTION Significant experience working for builders in New Homes.
- TOP NEGOTIATION SKILLS I strive to learn from every transaction. You will be the beneficiary of this skill set!
- SALES EXPERTISE You want your home to SELL not SIT on the Market. Price and Positioning are key. Let me show you my marketing plan that optimizes the price you will receive for your home.
New Construction Homes
- I have represented over 100 buyers of NEW HOMES in the Greater Richmond Area. Many have become repeat clients.
- I have represented Builders in over 7 New Homes commuinities. I know their strenghts and weaknesses. Quality in a home is defined by what's in the ground and behind the walls. I can expose you to aspects of the property other agents may ignor.
- What makes one home cost more than the other? I can help you determine value when making your buying decision! I know NEW HOMES!
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties