A known straight- shooter practicing "Realistic Real Estate" since 1973. My purpose is to always provide truthful, useful guidance to buyers/sellers.
Contact Carol Temple
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4500 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207 Office Phone: (703) 524-2100 Mobile Phone: (703) 568-1100 Voice Mail: (703) 568-1100 Fax: (703) 875-3331 Email: CTemple@cbmove.com
About Carol Temple
- Known as a "straight shooter" by buyers, sellers and other real estate professionals, I am a full-time residential real estate professional in close-in Northern Virginia and have been since 1973. I am a seasoned professional. I know this market inside and out and have a wealth of real estate experience. It is unlikely that anything would occur in a sale that I have not previously encountered and handled successfully. My top-level of business works in everyone's favor. I have encountered a variety of challenges and have implemented more solutions than agents who do a lesser amount of business or have not had the years of experience that I have had. I also have background experience in advertising, publishing, banking and crisis intervention.
- I am a real estate professional who: listens; shows enthusiasm in her work; is experienced; is knowledgeable; is ethical; is professional; is focused; is candid; is a good negotiator; is organized; has long-term reliability; provides guidance and gives you space to make your own decisions; gives you "breathing room"; is experienced with all aspects of a sales transaction; will expertly manage all of the many pieces; has a circle of reliable resources: inspectors, contractors, lendors and attorneys; is objective, diplomatic and tactful; get's the job done.
- I work with Sellers and Buyers, both first-time Buyers and Sellers as well as experienced Buyers and Sellers. My business is well-balanced . Accordingly, I know how Buyers and Sellers think and make decisions which benefit the clients with whom I work. I am deserving of Sellers/Buyers trust. I will listen carefully so as to understand your needs, concerns and priorities. I will handle your transaction with enthusiasm and creativity. I will utilize my 30+ years of experience to your advantage. I will draw upon my skills and advanced training to provide superior results. I will always be forthright in my dealings with all parties. I will consistently demonstrate professionalism. I will remain objective and on task. I will be candid with you and will relay what you need to know. I will use my highly developed negotiating skills to your advantage. I will ensure that nothing "falls through the cracks".
- I am detail-oriented, organized and thorough. I have built and maintained great connections. I share my resources as needed...trusted, reliable, reasonable workers and trades-people. I am respected by other real estate professionals in my community. They know me to be knowledgeable, professional, thorough and they like to work with me. I bring instant credibility to the properties and clients I represent. I am an expert at the negotiating table. In this strong and sometimes chaotic market, t I am detail oriented and a strong negotiator. I understand the nuances and technicalities of our contract inside and out. My years of experience and well-honed skills are a benefit during negotiations. As a result, pitfalls are avoided and advantages are often gained.
- ..Providing service and performance so superior that Sellers and Buyers are confident that their needs will not just be met but will be surpassed; that value will be received...
- Extensive Experience since 1973 with close-in Nothern Virginia property: Single Family Properties, Condominiums, and Townhouses.
- Licensed Virginia Realtor Since 1973.
- #1 Agent for over 25 years; Arlington, Virginia Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Office
- 2008 National Leadership Award; Mid Atlantic Region. This is an award given to only one agent on the Eastern Seaboard and awarded for her commitment to the highest level of service and professional excellence.
- NVAR Million Dollar Club; Lifetime Member
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Top Producer Club; Lifetime Member.
- 2008 #1 Associate - Coldwell Banker Washington, D.C./Virginia
- CRS; Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist; Certified Relocation Specialist
- Vast experience in every kind of market conditions
- Strong organizational skills
- Advertising background
- Close-In Northern Virginia Properties
- Arlington; Ballston, Clarendon, Courthouse, Rosslyn, Virginia Square Metro Accessible Neighborhoods
- Arlington; All residential neighborhoods
- Falls Church
- Ultra-knowledgeable re the unique/individual culture of close-in condominiums in Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church and McLean.
- Resident of Arlington, Virginia since 1958. Uniquely aware of variables of each and every neighborhood.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes