Home Sweet HomeMotley Crue Sells Coldwell Banker
Contact Mr. Harry Yazbek
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 25 S King St, Leesburg, VA 20175 Office Phone: (703) 771-8888 Business: (540) 313-2116 Fax: (703) 777-4626
About Mr. Harry Yazbek
- My top priority is going beyond the expected to deliver an exceptional and fully satisfying one-stop, full-service real estate experience for home buyers and sellers. I will work with you throughout your entire home search or sale process, and assist in finalizing the details.
- As a highly trained professional, I will use my technology, marketing, presentation, communication, negotiation and sales tools to help you find the home that matches your criteria. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer a full range of services for buyers: • Residential and commercial property assistance • Mortgage • Title • Home warranty • Vacation and annual rentals • Property management • Relocation • Global referrals • Insurance services
- If you are selling your property, I will ensure it reaches a global audience and is sold quickly for the highest price possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in our Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CARES foundation. Since inception, CARES has donated more than $1 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations in the Mid-Atlantic area. Through CARES, we sponsor the annual Harvest for the Hungry food drive, collecting nearly 36,000 pounds of food for our Mid-Atlantic neighbors every year.
- Certified in Mupltiple States to Teach Pre-Licensing Courses.
- Certified in Muplitple States to Teach Continuing Education and Post-Licensing Courses.
- Business Coach
- Licensed Realtor in VA and CA
- Licensed Title Settlement Agent in Virginia.
- A leader in the real estate industry for over 30 years. Started my real estate career in 1983 and became a licensed Realtor in 1985.
- Extensive Real Estate Coaching and Teaching background; I have been a certified Real Estate Instructor since 1985 in various states and trained thousands of agents throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and the West Coast.
- Coached many Realtors, Lenders, Settlement Professionals and various business owners who expanded their makrket share and built infrastructures in their respective markets, locally and nationally.
- Major innovator and very active in the social media world, having built a substantial sphere of influence and network of followers on various mediums locally and nationally.
- was a leader in the National Default industry, managing REO and foreclosure divisions for INational servicers, Lenders and National Title Insurance Underwriters.
- Technology Fluency
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets