Bonnie Hood & Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors are your "Perfect Partners" in real estate!
Contact Bonnie Hood
Office: Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors Address: 140 Major Reynolds Place, Knoxville, TN 37919 Office Phone: (865) 584-4000 Mobile Phone: (865) 207-7371 Fax: (865) 769-4919 Email: email@example.com
About Bonnie Hood
- If you see a real estate need about to take place in your future, I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. I have knowledge of Knoxville & surrounding areas, the real estate market, experienced in transactions & skilled in negotiations.
- First Time Home Buyers: The process can be " INFORMATION OVERLOAD" but it doesn't have to be. I will walk you through every step; from getting pre-qualified to close.
- When Selling:: Price, Condition and Marketing are important elements to a successful sale! I will provide you a concise Comparitive Market Anaylsis (CMA), advise you on correctly pricing your home so to obtain the highest dollar the market wil bear & closing within the shortest period of time! I will assist you in getting your home "MARKET READY" and offer staging techniques that will help transform your home so it will appeal to a broad range of home buyers! Today over 87% of home buyers are on the internet as part of their search. Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace (CBWW) combines real estate technologies with marketing relationships with the woulds top real estate sights. Selling your home: Price, Condition and Marketing are important elements in successfully selling your home! I will assit you in getting your home " "market ready" and offer staging techniques that will help transform your home into one that appeals to a broad range of home buyer
- Whether your are Relocationg, Buying or Selling, I will meet or exceed all of your real estate needs.
- Please DO NOT hesitate to contact me, Bonnie Hood so we can get started...
- Silver Award of Excellence: Sales exceeding 1 million dollars; 2004, 2006 and 2011
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Current/or past member: Dogwood Arts, Rotary International, Knoxville Art Museum,Sacret Heart Catholic Church
- Successful fundraising for Farragut Rotary Club, American Red Cross: Victims of Katrina, Thompson Cancer Survival Center: "Thompson Cares," 2012 Fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Oct, 2012
- All aspects of RESIDENTIAL SALES
- First Time Home Buyers
- Buyer Representive
- Getting your home "Market Ready!"
- First Time Home Buyers: Advising, Educating and walking through the entire process of buying a home.
- Sellers: Getting your home "MARKET READY"! Your don't get a second chance to make a first impression! There are many special, but often simple things you can do to enhance the beauty of your home. Together we will survey your property and decide on lighting, use of open spaces, accessory placement and the possible benefits of needed updating. Remember uncluttered areas show your home to the best advantage. Rearrange or eliminate furniture to best emphasize room use. These steps will not only increase the value of your home, but even in this difficult maket,help decrease the time it takes to sell
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative