Buying or selling your home is SO much more than just a business transaction ... I can help!
Contact Ann Strader
Office: Coldwell Banker Johnson & Thomas Realtors Address: 504 Libbie Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226 Office Phone: (804) 288-4163 Mobile Phone: (804) 304-2657 Fax: (804) 285-9328 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ann Strader
- "Thanks so much for all your patience helping us find our dream home in the country."
- "Ann is always available to help me find qualified service providers years after my home purchase."
- Real Estate is so much more than just a business transaction.
- I grew up in a military family and have moved 30 times in my life!
- My sales and moving experiences give me a unique value position to help my buyers and sellers.
- Associate Broker
- ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Member, National Virginia and Richmond Realtor Associations
- Graduate, University of Virginia Graduate, Virginia Commonwealth University
- 9 years of professional real estate sales experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management training and skills
- Relocation training
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Finding "real world" solutions for my buyers and sellers
- Successful targeted marketing
- Helping first time home-buyers find that special home
- Working with seniors
- Helping newcomers to our city feel at home
- Residential sales in Metro Richmond and surrounding counties; Henrico, Hanover, Goochland, Louisa, Chesterfield
- Pre-listing sales consultation and advising
- Pre-listing home repairs, staging, organizing, packing and moving advice
- Estate sale consulting
- Renovation experience and advising
- Buyer education and consultation
- "Right-sizing" for today's lifestyle and new families
- Assisting seniors and new families in selling and moving to retirement and life care communities
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Military Markets