I have twenty-one years of experience. Rural property & close proximity to D. C. I pride myself on professional & personal care in assisting people.
Contact Ms Sandra Stevens
Office: Coldwell Banker Dew Realty Address: 102 England Street, Ashland, VA 23005 Office Phone: (804) 798-3246 Business: (804) 798-3246 Fax: (804) 798-8624 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Sandra Stevens
- I have over 21 years experience in real estate
- I work primarily in Caroline, Hanover and Spotsylvania Counties
- I am a lifelong resident of the area with broad knowledge of Land Use Issues and Participated in a Citizen's Planning Academy sponsored by Caroline County Department of Planning and Community Development and Citizen Planning Education Association of Virginia.
- I am very involved in community and civic activities including church, music Director and Choir, Caroline Chamber of Commerce, Caroline Business Rountable, Cancer Fund Volunteer and Walkathon, Chairman of Carmel Church Sub Area Planning Committee of Caroline County, Caroline Community Choir, Fredericksburg Association of Realtors Board of Directors, Secretaru and Vice President, Fred. Assoc. of Realtors Representative Chair, Marketing Opportunities Chair, Grienance Committee, ffundraiser for Homeless Shelter, Food Pantry Volunteer
- I sell new construction and residential properties in Lake Developments, subdivisions, small town and large tracts of land
- I have experience in selling farmland and timberland
- I have experience in selling land with commercial and industrial development potential.
- I have experience in the rezoning process of land for development.
- I belong to Richmond and Fredericksburg Area Association of realtors and respective MLS systems.
- I have experience in Land Use issues in my community.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Fredericsburg Area Association Top Producer Residential award many years
- Richmond Association of Realtors numerous Distinguished Achiever Bronze Awards
- Richmond Association of Realtors Distinguished Achiever Silver Award
- Richmond Association of Realtors Distinguished Achiever Gold Award
- Fredericksburg Area Association Honors Society Award
- Virginia Association of Counties Award to Carmel Church Sub Area Planning Committee for Outstanding Community Plan of which I served as Chairman
- Virginia Planning Academy Award to Carmel Church Sub Area Planning Committee Plan of which I served as Chairman
- Caroline County Board of Supervisiors Award for Serving on the Carmel Church Sub Area Planning Committee to develop a community plan which was adopted into the County Comprehensive Plan.
- I have 21 years of experience.
- I am gratuate of the Realtors Institute of Virgginia and have passed all courses for the brokers License
- I am a member of the Richmpond and Fredericksburg Board of Realtors
- I am a member of the Virginia Association of Realtors
- I am a member of the Natinal Association of Realtors
- Licensed Realtor in Virginia
- Member of MRIS, Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors, qualified to sell homes and land in Fredericksburg and Caroline, Spotsylvania, King George, Stafford and Portions of Louisa and Westmorland Counties.
- Menber if CVRMLS, Richmond Association of Realtors, qualified to sell homes and land in Greater Richmond Area including Richmond, Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, Powhatan and King William Counties.
- Graduate of Realtor's Institute of Virginia
- Completed all courses for Brokers license
- Marketing homes by helping sellers prepare their home for sale by doing all the necessary things required to show the home in the best possible condition.
- Helping Buyers to find the right financing for their particular needs.
- Showing a cring concern for clients that make them understand that I can assist them in making this most inportant decision and that I do not take that responsibility lightly.I will do whatever it takes to make their decision an easy transition to the next step in the process. Follow -up is an essential part of the plan.
- Having grown up on a dairy farm and living in a rural area has given me a lot of knowledge and experience regarding land and land use.
- I have had a lot of professional experience in county herarings and rezoning of land.
- I have worked very closely with the county planning office, worked on the Comprehensive a Plan and attended a Citizen's Planning Academy.
- Residential Resale in Caroline, Hanover and Spotsylvania Counties
- New construction working with Buyers and Builders on new construction.
- Homes and lots in Lake Developments
- Homes in subdivisions
- Farm and timberland
- Land with commercial and industrial potential
- Rezoning of land for development.
New Construction Homes
- Work with Buyers who want to custom build their dream home in this area. I have knowledge of Builders and their specialties.
- Assist buyers in finding the location that they want and the builder that suits their particular needs.
- We have many new subdivisions in our area with new homes under construction or ready for occupancy. I am very pleased to assist buyers in making their selections.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers