Brent DeRobertisA unique Method for Pricing Your Home http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=99259
Contact Mr. Brent DeRobertis
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 Old Reston Ave Ste 200, Reston, VA 20190 Office Phone: (703) 471-7220 Business: (571) 435-8028 Fax: (703) 471-3977 Email: BDeRobertis@cbmove.com
About Mr. Brent DeRobertis
- I was a retail buyer, retail manager, antique auctioneer before finding my true calling as a REALTOR.® I was a soccer player when it wasn't cool and am now a local youth coach. I volunteer for a local bicycle club and a local Boy Scout troop. I'm married and raising three boys with one at George Mason University. I've lived in the area since 1984.
- Listing Agent, Buyer Agent, Internet and Relocation Specialist, with special programs for first time buyers at http://www.firstresidence.com/
- I try to be sensitive to your needs, determine what's important to you and then do my utmost to achieve your goals.
- I'm in my fourth year with my current company, have been in real estate investment and management in the area for 20 years. I'm a member of the Multimillion Dollar Club and the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society, was profiled in the Washington Times in November, 2002. I have served as President and Vice President of the Fairfax Chapter of BNI (Business Networking International.)
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Residential Buyer
- Tech Champion
- First time sellers
- First time buyers
- Resales of detached, townhouses and condos in the Northern Virginia area.
- Contract negotiation
- Target marketing
- First time Buyers
- Senior Aged Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes