Are you relocating in or out of the northern Virginia area, looking for your first home, or you're ready to move up or downsize? I'd be happy to hel
Contact David Houghtaling
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 Old Reston Ave Ste 200, Reston, VA 20190 Office Phone: (703) 471-7220 Mobile Phone: (703) 220-0406 Business: (571) 435-8037 Fax: (866) 578-4352 Email: DHoughtaling@cbmove.com
About David Houghtaling
- The majority of my clients have no more than one real estate transaction every few years, whether for their principle residence, or second home. I am involved in transacations on a full-time, every week basis, and bring that experience and skill to your benefit. Whether I am representing you to sell or buy, I will help you protect your interests and finances.
- David brings his business and finance skills to real estate and to help his clients achieve their financial goals. For those interested in having
- David is a Northern Virignia Association of Realtors $10 Million+ Top Producer and a Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle Award Winner. Those honors are nice, but they translate into experience for you.
- In today's frantic housing market, when I represent you as a seller, you can be assured that you have someone working to maximize your proceeds while smoothly working with you all of the way through an on-itme settlement.
- As a buyer in this market, outpricing your competitors for a property is necessarily the way to win the contract. I'll work with you to help you beat the odds.
- David has his Masters Degree in Public Admininistrion and Finance from American University in Washington, DC. He grew up near Albany, New York and although his home is in Reston, Virginia, maintains, and greatly enjoys, his home on Lake Champlain in the Adirondaks of New York
- My career has included working on Capitol Hill, a trade association, and for an office coffee service helping it grow from one office to over 45 cities across the country.
- My commitment to you, whether you are buying or selling, is to provide you with professional service dedicated to your sound business decisions. In this fast-paced real estate market, you have my attention to detail and full-time effort.
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors $10 Million + Top Producer
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award
- Realtor.com Award of Excellence for 2009 and 2010
- Associate Broker
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- MPA - Master Degree in Public Administration
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resouce
- National Caregiver's Library Charter Member
- For Seniors, Coldwell Banker and I have special programs to assist seniors with your home anlaysis and purchase options. Reverse Mortgages, Down-sizing, 1-Leveling Living, Active Adult Communities, Assisted Living -- many choices and possibilities.
- First Time Homebuyers -- I will assist you with your first home purchase from mortgage prequalification through settlement on your home. There are special opportunities for first-time home buyers.
- For Investors -- Assistance finding investment properties (new and resale); doing 1031 Starker Exchanges I will help you identify properties and work with you throughout the process
- Sell and Buy -- I will work with you to help you determine what we can help you get out of your current home and what you can purchase.
- Have listed and sold more than 100 foreclosures in the past 2 years and have been selling them for 5 years
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Certified Rental Agent
- Starker Exchange - 1031 Specialist for Investment Properties
New Construction Homes
- Put my experience with new homes sales forces to work for you and your budget
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative