Contact Vicky Robertson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1801 Old Reston Ave Ste 200, Reston, VA 20190 Office Phone: (703) 471-7220 Mobile Phone: (703) 867-0271 Business: (571) 435-8093 Fax: (703) 471-3977 Email: VRobertson@cbmove.com
About Vicky Robertson
- I have lived in the northern Virginia area off and on since 1970. I have seen many changes. I never get tired of seeing houses. Each one is unique and interesting. Wihen my children were growing up, I lived in Falls Church and was very active in the PTA and the Fall Church. Now I live in historic downtown Herndon. My hobby is old houses and historic preservation. I am an active Rotary member and love the comradery of my group. We support each other. That to me is community.
- My clients have told me that they like me because I listen to them. Pehaps that comes from my experiences as an interior designer and business analyst. I believe that you ,the client, are in the drivers' seat. As a listing agent, I believe I am an adviser,to help you sell your house.
- As a buyer agent, I identify what you want and find it. Of course, often I try to think 'outside the box' to help you solidify what you really want. I see us as a team. After all...buying a house is a big deal. I want you to like what you have bought. I am lucky to have wonderful clients who make a difference in my life. Hopefully I make a difference in their lives.
- Top Producer for four years. Top Producer means that I have sold 6 million dollars or more in a year
- I am both a listing and a buying agent because I enjoy working with people and houses. Because of my interior design degree, I not only have a good eye for the best house for my client, I also can spot any problems with the house. I also can assist the client with getting the house ready for sale