Contact Fred Devinney
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 310 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Office Phone: (703) 518-8300 Mobile Phone: (703) 548-0005 Business: (703) 682-5409 Fax: (703) 518-8314 Email: FDevinney@cbmove.com
About Fred Devinney
- My Professional Goal : - To provide thoroughly professional and completely state-of-the-art real estate services, - delivered in a user-friendly and highly personalized manner, and - customized to produce the best possible results for each individual client
- My "100% Commitment" Pledge : - A 100% Commitment to Professionalism, Excellence, Honesty and Integrity - A 100% Commitment to Your Best Interests
- My Three Point Service Guarantee : - To Listen Carefully to individual wants, needs and desires - To Provide Fast, Easy Access to all needed information and resources - To Keep You Fully Informed at every step in the process
- My "Easy Out" Option : Afraid of getting stuck with the wrong agent? If so, no need to worry here. Because whether selling, buying, or both, you can quickly and painlessly terminate our relationship should you become disenchanted for any reason. So, in one way or another, we guaratee your ultimate saisfaction.
- Your Bottom Line : Whether Buying or Selling, First-Timer or Veteran, Upsizing, Downsizing, Relocating or Retiring, you can benefit from our highly professional and state-of-the-art - yet nonetheless intimately personalized - real estate services. We stake our reputation on it.
- A Few Testimonials : We have never before encountered a real estate agent with your level of local market knowledge, conscientious attention to detail, and tireless effort to finalize the matter under tremendous time constraints . . . Phil and Antoinette Ketner; We can't thank you enough. We were so lucky to have found you to be our broker - you listened carefully to what we said we wanted, and indeed found our dream house . . . Maureen Clyne & Richard Clement; You are a superb real estate agent . . pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable . . always on top of things. All of your advice was great, including using Patrick Carr as our mover . . . Anne & Christopher Cobb