Contact Jerry Loveland
Office: Coldwell Banker West Realty Address: 455 North University Avenue - Suite #201, Provo, UT 84601 Office Phone: (801) 377-8140 Mobile Phone: (801) 372-0227 Business: (801) 377-8140 Fax: (801) 375-2483 Email: email@example.com
About Jerry Loveland
- 38 Years Full time experience in real estate marketing and sales.
- Graduate real estate institute
- Bachelor Science degree in Business Management with emphasis in finance through Brigham Young University.
- 2nd Vice President Utah County Board of Directors 1986
- Utah County Association of Realtors board of Directors 1984,1985,1986, again 2001,2002
- Chairman of Education & By Laws Committee, 1983, Chairman of Social Committee 1990, Chairman Home Tour Committee 1995, Utah County Board of Realtors
- Director Coldwell Banker West Realty 1998, 1999 President 2000,2001
- Religious Leadership in the Church of Latter Day Saints
- Happily married 40+ years with terrific wife, 5 children, 10 grandchildren
- Realtor to the common man or woman, enjoying being of service to those who choose to use MF as their realtor.
- Utah County Realtor of the year 1982
- Most Contributing Agent Award through Coldwell Banker West Realty 1993
- Coldwell Banker Sales Associate Top Ten Buyer controller Sales 1993/1995 also top ten gross commission income 1995, top ten/total units 1993
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence 1995
- Utah County Assoiciation of Realtors Platinum Master Realtor award since 1993
- Licensed real estate sales since June 1972, Realtor status with local and national associations of realtors.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1975
- GRI Designation
- Member of Utah county Board of Realtors Million dollar Club since 1983, Lifetime member 1987
- Eagle scout award Boy Scouts of America
- Buyer and Seller Relationships in effective transactions for 33 years with no registered violations or complaints.
- New "First time" Buyers, assisting in finding right home and financing for their down payment and income qualifications.
- Real Estate Marketing and sales in vacant land, Income Property, Residential, Industrial, commercial, Comdominiums
- Reputation of Honesty and Professional Competence throughout real estate career
- Assisting retired clientell in marketing and sale of their homes into retirement communities
- Residential Listing and sales with volume between 5 to 7 million yearly.
- Listed or sold industrial and commercial properties often between 1 and 2 million each in past ten years.
- Realtor representing several relocation companies, Home Equity. Relo. Van Relco, Merrill Lynch Relo. Coldwell Banker relo.
- Specialize in Utah County Properties from Lehi to SantaQuin, Utah Real Estate license for state of Utah.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties