"Selling Utah One Home at a Time" "My property marketing plan works 100% of the time."
Contact Robert Bolar
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2225 S Washington Blvd Ste 100, Ogden, UT 84401 Office Phone: (801) 479-9300 Mobile Phone: (801) 920-4620 Fax: (801) 475-1111 Email: email@example.com
About Robert Bolar
- Why Robert Bolar? ******** At a very early age I began to understand and appreciate the value of real estate. My father was an entrepreneur and farmer in the Napa Valley. He acquired a great deal of real estate and taught me the importance of location with regard to value and agriculture. My family moved to Utah in 1987 after my father passed away. I attended Weber High School, Weber State University and was preparing for law school when I was recruited by AOL to assist in the company's growth. As a pioneer in the online industry I learned the importance of this new medium. While at AOL I assisted in building the company from 1 million customers to over 30 million. I was one of the founders of AOL Time Warner, the largest corporate merger in the world.
- Bottom Line ************** My depth of experience with professional business has carried over into my real estate career. I have successfully demonstrated my ability to market all forms of real estate across the Wasatch Front. My core values are centered on honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior. I am a full time real estate agent and rank among the top 10% of Realtors. This spring I was awarded the prestigious Professional Achievement Award. I am a member of the Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS ®.
- Stability and Strength *********** When you hire a Realtor, you want someone working for you that can provide you an unparalleled amount of stability and strength at the negotiating table. Robert has created a distinguished record in negotiation. He is known to be tough on problems and soft on people.
- Confidentiality *************** As a buyer's agent, I am obligated to keep any and all information about you, as a client buyer, confidential. You have a right to this confidentiality, as would a patient when confiding in a doctor. Let's say when I am presenting an offer on a property that you want very badly, the seller turns to me and asks why you want this particular house. I know that by disclosing that information, the seller's negotating position will be strengthened and disclosing that information will weaken yours. Under the guiding rules of confidentiality, I must not disclose your motivation for wanting the house. Call me at (801) 920-4620 or visit www.SellUtah.com Visit www.SellUtah.com now! email me Robert@SellUtah.com
- Professional Achievement Award
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute e-Pro
- member of the Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS ®
- New Homes