My many years wearing the Real Estate Agent hat will prove beneficial as I navigate you through buying or selling your next property.
Contact Mr. Dan Gibbons
Office: Coldwell Banker Premier Realty Address: 157 E. Riverside Dr. #1-A, Saint George, UT 84790 Office Phone: (435) 628-6700 Mobile Phone: (435) 229-4394 Business: (435) 628-6700 Fax: (435) 628-6696 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awarded May 2008 Coldwell Banker Premier Community Service Award for founding and coaching RedRock Lacrosse Club. It has over 100 participants in just 3 years of play.
- Bachelor of Arts Ohio Wesleyan University
- Masters of Arts Ohio State University
- Commercial Property Manager 1990-1994
- Full Time Sales Consultant and Residential Market Analyst St. George Utah 1994-present
- Relocated to St. George in 1994.I have been a practicing Residential Real Estate Expert since my relocation.
- I have the ability to explain and educate my clients about market conditions. Educated buyers and sellers make informed decisions that result in value.
- I have empathy for time pressured clients this results in lower anxiety and less time wasted. I dot the I's and cross the T's so we close on time.
- I specialize in listing and selling homes in Greater St. George. Bloomington Hills, Southgate, Bloomington, St. George City, and most areas South of the Virgin River account for much of my business.
- Townhomes, Condos, and Residential homes under $500,000 make up most of my business.
- I study the geography, geology, and geo-politics of Southern Utah. If you have a question about "location" or relocation I will get you the answer.
- 15 years has expanded my network of clients, friends, and service providers into the 1000's. This network can help you if you are selling or buying