Contact Rick Bentley
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 7730 Union Park Ave Ste 600, Midvale, UT 84047 Office Phone: (801) 567-4000 Mobile Phone: (801) 557-0218 Fax: (801) 567-4001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rick Bentley
- As a real estate professional since 1990, I have seen many different types of markets and I have been able to continually update my skill set to make sure that I am bringing the right benefits to my clients. I am skilled in contract negotiation, deciphering market values and always consider customer service #1 in my business.
- My goal in my relationship with my clients is to make sure that they are informed through every step of the process. I want to help them make good decisions that will culminate in the realization of their own goals. My years as Sales Manager has helped me hone my listening skills which allow me to focus in on what my clients really need and/or want in the purchase or sale of their property.
- Technology plays a large part in my business. I am proud to say that I run a technology-driven business which includes the right Internet exposure, access to every listing on the multiple listing service and the latest in lead capture systems.
- I am happy to work with first-time homebuyers as well as established homebuyers who are looking to move up, downsize or add to their real estate portfolio.
- Real estate can be confusing. But it has been my passion for over 20 years. Please let me know how I can help you.
- Areas of Expertise: • First-time Buyers • Relocation • Luxury Properties • USAA • Short Sales • Bank-Owned Properties • Investors • Move Up / Downsize
- Awards / Designations / Positions • Platinum Medallion, 2013 • Journey to Mastery (JTM) graduate • Trainer for JTM program • Developer & Trainer for Pro-Active agent courses • Quantum Home Tour (QHT) • Associate Broker license • Certified Agent for State of Utah on receivership property liquidations • Developer and Trainer of Short Sale techniques for banks, real estate companies and boards
- Community Involvement • Youth football coach • Mentor with Utah Youth programs • Homeless teen shelter advocate • Founding member of Coldwell Banker Community Foundation
- Interests • Singing • Motor Sports, Design Specialist • Fishing • Bike Riding • Remote Control Planes and Cars
- Specialties Rookie of the Year
- 1993 Relocation Singing Top Sales Agent
- 1993 Foreclosure Motor Sports Relocation Top Block Service Award
- 1998 Hunting Top Sales Associate
- 1997-2000 Fishing Hobbies & Interests Bike Riding Coaching/Football Remote Controlling