Contact Terri Durossette
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 525 West Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701 Office Phone: (903) 581-2584 Mobile Phone: (903) 571-3945 Fax: (903) 581-2856 Email: Terri@tylerresidences.com
About Terri Durossette
- After relocating to the Tyler area many years ago, I love assisting other families make that transition.
- I specialize in residential and resort properties in Tyler and Lake Palestine, and in the surrounding areas of Whitehouse, Bullard, Lindale and Chandler.
- Client satisfaction and customer service are taken very seriously by and we strive to maintain high levels of each in every transaction.
- My service will be above and beyond your expectations!
- Don't forget, no matter where you find homes that attract your attention, I can sell any of them to you! Whether it be online, in local real estate magazines, "For Sale" signs, or anywhere else, call me first and I can provide you with all the information on that property and make arrangements for you to view it.
- If I can help with any information on the Tyler area, please let me know and I can have a full information packet sent to you.
- You can reach me at (903) 571-3945. TylerResidences.com
- Or through email at Terri@TylerResidences.com or visit my webpage:
- When moving to Tyler, you instantly have a friend! We know what it is like moving to a new area and not knowing anyone.
- We will help you with any non-real estate needs you may have. Like suggestions on doctors, shopping, restuarants, vets, etc.
- Member of the Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- Member of the International Diamond Society
- Have Sold over $29 Million in Production since 2001
- Ranked within Top 4 agents for the Office
- Proud member of the Tyler Executive Women's Network
- Proud member of the Tyler Newcomer's Club
- Awards received from Coldwell Banker for Outgoing Referrals to other market areas.
- Awards received from American Home Shield for Home Protection Plans
- Graduated from Texas Tech University with a BA in Accounting
- Previously practiced Public Accounting and Oil & Gas Accounting.
- e-PRO - This designation signifies a high level of expertise using the Internet in the real estate industry, including e-mail, websites, internet marketing and more.
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Relocation Specialist with Certifications through Cartus, Prudential Relocation and USAA.
- Director with the Greater Association of Realtors for 2008 - 2010.
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Sales Associate
- Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Investment,Luxury Homes,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential,Retirement
- Lake Properties
- Luxury Homes
- First Time Homebuyers
- Retirees/Empty Nesters
- Corporate Relocation - both Buyers and Sellers
- Dream Homes
- Custom Homes
- Farm and Ranch
- New Consruction
- Lake Palestine area
- Smith County
- Ben Wheeler
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties