Contact Amy McGee
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 2 Greenway Plaza, Suite 150, Houston, TX 77046 Office Phone: (713) 623-8899 Business: (713) 623-8899 Fax: (713) 623-0322 Email: email@example.com
About Amy McGee
- A technologically-savvy and full-time agent, Amy McGee became an entrepreneur in 2001 when she created two separate companies -- the first, a real estate technology services company, and the second, a strategic marketing and public relations practice.
- As the founder of RealtyeZine.com, she has closely followed and reported on real estate markets in Houston and elsewhere for the last seven years.
- Prior to launching her businesses, McGee served as the Communications and Marketing Director of the Houston Association of Realtors, ghostwriting a weekly column on real estate for the Houston Chronicle, creating the HAR.com billboard campaign and producing the monthly award-winning Houston Realtor magazine.
- Today, as a licensed agent, McGee combines her extensive real estate knowledge with her advanced marketing, communication and negotiation skills for the direct benefit of her clients.
- Specializing in Houston’s inner loop properties, McGee brings the breadth of her experience to each transaction, giving each valued client an "insider's view" advantage throughout the buying and selling procedures. Her thorough understanding of real estate trends, market conditions, market value, buyer motivations and the psychology of negotiation turn clients into raving fans and lifelong friends.
- With a B.A. in communication from Trinity University, her keen sense of diplomacy is an asset to all parties throughout the entire real estate process.
- "Put simply," McGee said, "I take pride in navigating my clients through rocky, confusing real estate waters, ultimately saving them time and money and avoiding headache, hassle and expensive mistakes.”
- Sales Associate
- Sales Associate