Sucessfull Results through Patience and Hard Work! Welcome to Georgetown and the Williamson County Area! I am ready to go to work for you today.
Contact Denise Arndt
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 1701 Williams Drive, Georgetown, TX 78628 Office Phone: (512) 930-2000 Mobile Phone: (512) 508-4014 Business: (512) 863-8525 Fax: (512) 869-4856 Email: email@example.com
About Denise Arndt
- I pride myself on being professional, honest, hardworking and family oriented. I am committed to striving for excellence in customer service, satisfaction and continuing education.
- As a Buyer's representative, I will listen to your needs, keep you informed and guide you through an exciting financial decision. Finding your home!
- As a Seller's representative, I will present you with facts and market trends to help you reach competitive desirable goals. I will market your home to bring buyers and I will guide you through an exciting financial decision. Selling your investment!
- Coldwell Banker allows me to offer you a Concierge Service absolutely free that takes some of the hassle out of moving. We also have an award winning Relocation Department ready to help you make a move.
- Setting myself apart is important to you. With my interior design background I can help guide you through a staging proecss that will help invite potential buyers into your home.
- Thinking technology can be overwhelming. Leave the latest technology to me. I market and advertise on many of the latest websites.
- Before becoming a REALTOR, my fifteen-year career background includes sales and management.
- Born and raised in Williamson County,my family and I now call it home. I am proudly married to a Georgetown Firefighter and Coast Guard Reservist and we have two wonderful children.
- Sterling Society 2012 Multi Million Dollar Producer
- 2010 Multi Million Dollar Producer
- 2009 Eagle Award
- Certified Negotiations Specialist, CNS
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- CARTUS Certified, Buyer and Seller
- USAA Certified
- SIRVA Certified
- Graduate of the University of Houston-Victoria with a Bachelors Degree in Applied Arts and Sciences with a concentration in business.
- Acreage,Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Historic Home,Investment,Land,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential,Retirement
New Construction Homes
- Steve Richmond Fine Homes
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative