Combining Market Savvy With Uncompromising Service!
Contact Susan Wellborn
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 4225 Research Forest Drive Suite 101, The Woodlands, TX 77381 Office Phone: (281) 363-2500 Fax: (281) 363-2740 Email: email@example.com
About Susan Wellborn
- I will strive to become your "Realtor for Life" by earning your business and referrals one transaction at a time!
- I will earn your business through my professionalism, integrity and my commitment to offering you outstanding service.
- Having bought and sold many homes throughout the United States, and now having helped many clients in the Houston market over the past 9 years, I bring a vast background of experience to the Real Estate transaction.
- I am knowledgeable about Relocation, new and custom homes and the resale market.
- I have represented both first time home buyers as well as many high end buyers with the largest transaction totaling $2,750,000.
- I specialize in The Woodlands, but I can list or sell homes in the Spring, Kingwood, Benders Landing and Spring Trails areas as well.
- I have also shown and represented buyers (over a million) in the Memorial,West U and Bellaire areas, as well as Sugarland.
- I work full-time and I am committed to continuing my education to better serve my clients.
- Married to Tom Wellborn since 1983, I have three children from 18-26 years of age. My older children graduated from The Woodlands High School, so I have first hand knowledge of the schools in The Woodlands. Married to Tom Wellborn since 1983, I have three children from 18-26 years of age. My older children graduated from The Woodlands High School, so I have first hand knowledge of the schools in The Woodlands. I enjoy playing tennis, swimming with the Masters Swim Team, attending college football games, working out , and reading (I am a member of numerous book groups). I have lived in nine different states - Kansas, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Washington, Colorado and best of all, Texas!
- Tom and I have lived in The Woodlands for 11 years now, and we are proud to call it home. All the moves have given me insight to my clients experiences both with building new construction projects, as well as the ups and downs of moving to a new city. I'm here for you both to assist with the details of the real estate transaction as well as helping you acclimate once you have settled into your new home. 90% of my business is referral or past clients.
- Professional Realtor- licensed since 2002
- Completed Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) coursework
- President's Circle Coldwell Banker National 2007 Diamond Society Coldwell Banker National 2005 Senior Sales Associate Top agent for GCI Woodlands office 2007 Top 25 GCI for Houston Division Coldwell Banker United 2007 Rookie of the Year 2002
- Graduated from Champions School of Real Estate in 2001
- B.S. in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin
- Custom Home
- Executive Home
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers