I am a full time licensed real estate consultant since 2006. I pride myself on being honest, fair and having the utmost integrity in my business.
Contact Bambi Knights
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 4225 Research Forest Drive Suite 101, The Woodlands, TX 77381 Office Phone: (281) 363-2500 Mobile Phone: (832) 381-4627 Business: (281) 363-5269 Fax: (281) 363-2740 Email: email@example.com
About Bambi Knights
- Military Veteran? Please ask me how you can receive cash back after closing when you buy or sell with me.
- First time homebuyer? I am affiliated with many lenders that provide programs to help first time home buyers acheive their dream of owning a home.
- Having personally experienced relocations, I understand how stressful and time consuming they can be. I strive to make my clients' experience one to remember instead of one they'll want to forget! My sales background has highly contributed to my success as a realtor.
- I am very passionate and driven when it comes to customer service and delivery and welcome the challenges that lie ahead in growing my business and achieving results. I also take pride in having the support of a great team of agents at Coldwell Banker United!
- I was born and raised in Iowa with such ethics as honesty, integrity, and dedication to hard work. My home and my family have been my anchor as an individual and this is what motivates me to work diligently for my clients to achieve the results they are are looking for when buying or selling a home.
- My husband Michael and I and our two college aged children, Trevor and Kiley have lived in Florida, Nebraska and moved to the Houston area from Michigan in 2005 and have never looked back. Houston is now considered our permanent home! We enjoy the process of building a home from the ground up and have done it twice in Benders Landing. I joined Coldwell Banker United, Realtors in February 2006.
- In my spare time I enjoy cooking, fitness, spending time with family and friends, interior decorating and traveling to locations nationwide as well as internationally.
- I am an active sponsor of Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Make a Wish Foundation, St. Jude Childrens Hospital, Houston SPCA and YMCA - Patron of Youth.
- Million in a month club
- 1-2 million dollar producer in first year of real estate
- Consistent top producer in the office
- Top 25 in office of over 80 agents
- ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist)
- Multi-million dollar a year producer, Million in a month club
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Single Family Resale
- First Time Buyers
- New Construction
- Custom Home
- Executive Home
- Luxury Homes
- Investment, Retirement
- The Woodlands
- Northwest Houston
New Construction Homes
- David Weekley
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties