Welcome to my Coldwell Banker homepage! I am glad you are here. I look forward to assisting you. Call me today if I can be of service to you!
Contact Darla Eason
Office: Coldwell Banker Southern Homes Address: 628 South Main, Lumberton, TX 77657 Office Phone: (409) 755-1376 Mobile Phone: (409) 791-3439 Business: (409) 755-1376 Fax: (409) 755-6533 Email: Darla.Eason@ColdwellBanker.com
About Darla Eason
- Darla Eason loves her job, and her clients think it shows. Darla was born in Beaumont, Texas, where she graduated from Westbrook High School. She at attended Lamar University and graduated Summa Cum Laude in 1989. She received the Otho Plummer scholarship award for being the highest ranking graduate in her class. Darla Eason married Randy in the spring of 1988. They have two wonderful children, Isaac and Elijah. The Eason family is very involved with the Scouting program. Isaac is an Eagle Scout, and Elijah is a Boy Scout. Darla was able to realize her dream of becoming a Real Estate agent in 1994. Darla has a genuine desire to help her clients realize their dreams, too. Homeownership is part of the American dream and Darla wants to be sure, whether you are buying or selling, she helps to make it a reality. With over 19 years of real estate experience, Darla is qualified to lead you through the very complex real estate process, effortlessly.
- Darla is a Certified Residential Specialist, which is considered the PhD of Real Estate
- Darla is a Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Darla is a Member of the Beaumont Board of Realtors and the Port Arthur/Port Neches/Nederland Board of Realtors
- Darla is a Member of the National Association of Realtors and Texas Association of Realtors
- Darla is a Certified Cartus Marketing Specialist
- Darla has received many awards in her real estate career, but her most important award is the satisfaction of her many customers and clients.
- Darla specializes in residential real estate in Hardin and Jefferson Counties
- Darla is an Accredited Staging Professional, ASP certified.
- Darla has been a licensed Realtor since 1994.
- Darla is a Certified Residential Specialist, which is considered the PhD of real estate.
- Darla is a GRI, which is Graduate, Realtor Institute.
- Darla is a consistant multi million dollar producer.
- Darla graduated from Lamar University 1998, Summa Cum Laude
- Darla obtained her real estate license in 1994, and her Broker's license in 2008.
- Darla has been a consistant top producer since her start in real estate.
- Residential sales
- New contruction sales
- First time buyers
- Relocation buyers and sellers
New Construction Homes
- Darla specializes in working with builders and buyers of new construction.
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative