About Ruby Segura
- When Ruby Segura began her real estate career in 2005, she hit the ground running anA St. Edward’s University magna cum laude graduate Ruby held numerous sales positions, worked for AISD, and managed a family business prior to joining Coldwell Banker United, Realtors. d has not looked back. She has been a multi-million dollar producer every year since and has earned many awards.
- A St. Edward’s University magna cum laude graduate Ruby held numerous sales positions, worked for AISD, and managed a family business prior to joining Coldwell Banker United, Realtors.
- Ruby’s objective is to make her clients real estate transaction a worry free experience. Earning the trust and confidence of her customers, representing them in repeat transactions, and gaining them as long-term friends is the highest reward Ruby seeks to achieve.
- She specializes in creating GREAT home impressions by offering superior home staging consultation and installations. Her past experience and work ethic brings a studied market knowledge, critical analytical and negotiation skills, as well as a personal empathy to each transaction. As a result she approaches each transaction with expertise on both a business and personal level, making her a highly client-rated agent in the company based upon follow up surveys.
- • 2005 Rookie of the Year
- • 2006 Eagle Award
- • 2007 Top Agent South Office
- • 2007 Eagle Award South Office
- • 2008 Top Agent South Office
- • 2009 Top Agent South Office
- • 2010 Top Agent South Office
- • 2011 Top Listing Agent South Office
- • 2012 Top Agent South Office
- • 2012, 2013 Five Star Real Estate Agent Texas Monthly
- Sales Associate