Let us make your Real Estate needs "our" business!
Contact James Thurman
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 810 Hesters Crossing, - Suite 100, Round Rock, TX 78681 Office Phone: (512) 255-1060 Mobile Phone: (512) 587-2650 Business: (512) 691-6935 Fax: (512) 255-9770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About James Thurman
- Ed and Becky have made a committment to make your Real Estate needs "their" business. Committment is no stranger to them. They have been married for over 30 years and have two wonderful children. Ed is an avid golfer and Becky enjoys painting and gardening. They share a strong belief in family, friends, church, and community.
- As a buyer's agent, Ed's goal is to find just the right home for you and then help you negotiate the best possible price, terms, and conditions.
- As a listing agent, Becky's goal is to market and sell your home at the highest possible price in the shortest period of time.
- Together they share the responsibility of making your time in Real Estate successful and enjoyable!
- Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club
- Quality Service Certified Platinum
- Members of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS
- Members of the National Association of REALTORS and Texas Association of REALTORS
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialists
- Accredited Buyer Representatives
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology
- Area resident for more than 25 years
- Over 10 years experience in Real Estate
- Over 30 years experience in sales
- Committed church member
- Belief and involvement in community service
- Sales Associate
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
- Round Rock
- Cedar Park/Leander
- Northwest Austin
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes