AMY CLEMENTSDALLAS REAL ESTATE AGENT http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=673514
Contact AMY CLEMENTS
Office: Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors Address: 465 W President George Bush Highway - Suite 101, Richardson, TX 75080 Office Phone: (972) 783-1919 Fax: (972) 479-9477 Email: amy.clements@ColdwellBanker.com
About AMY CLEMENTS
- Coldwell Banker has offices in 52 countries allowing us to reach the most number of buyers. Buyers and sellers have access to search national as well as local markets. We are one of only three Cartus relocation brokerages in the Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Our Homebuyer Guide and Seller's Resource Guide prepare our clients for each step of the transaction.
- Exclusive Coldwell Banker Marketing Programs - When selling your home, we are able to reach hundreds of potential buyers for you by using custom marketing plans and today’s technology.
- We encourage Sellers to take advantage of our Home Buyer Ready Program, Home Protection Plan, and Blue Bonus Program to reach the most number of Buyers and attain a quicker sale at a higher sales price.
- Free Market Analysis to Establish Value of Your Home - We utilize the latest technology and statistical analysis to understand the current market and give you the most comprehensive information available. As skilled negotiators and communicators, we assist Buyers and Sellers to purchase or sell their home at the best possible price.
- For our relocation clients, we offer a referral service which allows us to find a top producing Coldwell Banker expert in the area to which you are moving.
- Coldwell Banker Premier Club 2012, 2013
- Member of Metrotex Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Assocation of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science - Bioengineering - Texas A&M University
- Licensed Real Estate Professional with Texas Real Estate Commission
- Coldwell Banker Previews International® Property Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
- USAA Mover Advantage Preferred Agent
- Five years of experience as a Real Estate Investor tearing down homes in the Preston Hollow/North Dallas area and building Luxury New Homes - Involved in financing, budgeting, design selections, listing and marketing homes
- Quality Engineer and Profit and Loss manager for medical device manufacturer
- Luxury Home Specialist: The Coldwell Banker Previews brand represents the finest properties in the world. As a Previews Preferred Specialist, I specialize in providing the highest level of service for today's affluent homebuyers and sellers in the greater Dallas area.
- New Construction: Thinking about building your next home? Use my home building experience to assist you. I’ll make sure you are aware of everything you need to know about the construction process from selecting a builder and lot, assisting with space planning and design selections, through construction and closing.
- First Time Home Buyers: I provide First Time Home Buyers extra explanation of the home buying process. There is nothing more rewarding to me than helping someone purchase their first home.
- Foreclosure Properties/HUD Homes: I offer complete services in locating these properties, as well as guiding your through complicated negotiations, inspections, and closing procedures as your Buyers Representative.
- I bring a unique perspective to my clients home buying and selling experience. After receiving my Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering from Texas A&M University, I spent 15 years working for medical device companies as a quality assurance engineer, manufacturing engineer, and a business unit manager. I am an analytical thinker, and I enjoy evaluating the data to support financial decisions. My business experience has given me a strong desire to make the process of buying or selling a home efficient as well as a profitable transaction.
- In 2005, I began investing in luxury residential real estate in Preston Hollow and North Dallas. I learned to identify prime building lots, worked with banks to secure construction loans, collaborated with the architect to make great floor plans with efficient space planning, assisted with design selections, monitored every stage of the building process, and learned about what buyers desired in luxury homes through the open houses. This unique experience has equipped me with the ability to help my clients ascertain quality and current design selections and options for updates or remodeling projects.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers