Griselda is a REALTOR® with over a decade of experience in the Real Estate industry and is licensed in both California and Texas.
Contact Griselda Quezada-Chavez
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4200 S Cooper St Ste 101, Arlington, TX 76015 Office Phone: (817) 784-7800 Business: (817) 784-7800 Fax: (855) 472-7325 Email: Griselda.Quezada-Chavez@cbdfw.com
About Griselda Quezada-Chavez
- Griselda is a REALTOR® with over a decade of experience in the Real Estate industry and is licensed in both California and Texas.
- She is Bilingual in Spanish, Certified as a Short Sale Specialist, Buyer Specialist, Marketing Specialist, and Certified as a Bank Owned/Foreclosure (REO) Agent, plus holds many other designations.
- Griselda devotes time and resources to her surrounding communities, non-profit sectors, advocates continuing education and is constantly developing her business to meet the demands of the industry and the needs of her clients. She has earned much recognition amongst her peers, business associates and most importantly her clients.
- Her business endeavors also include a family owned import/export company, a private label in textiles and added experience in the global marketplace by participating in many International Trade Delegations.
- “How I can assist you, your family or friends…” If you need to sell or buy a home anywhere in the USA I can help you find an Agent with a proven track record. I offer a complimentary service to anyone moving to virtually any city in the United States. My company is a member of the Cartus Broker Network which is made up of the industry’s leading real estate companies.
- Through this exclusive network, we can place you in contact with a qualified real estate specialist. This chosen Agent will assist you in the process of your home search or listing of your property. Most importantly we will monitor your progress the entire way to assure that we make ourselves available to you. Just another added concierge service provided by Griselda and her expertise.
- It’s no wonder that Griselda works with a leading Local and International Real Estate Company who’s Real Estate Training through Coldwell Banker University was recently voted #1 by Training Magazine 2013.
- Griselda strives for excellent customer service, professionalism and in doing so she continues to offer her clients yet another reason why they love to work with her for all their real estate needs.
- Feel free to contact Griselda in either of her two offices located in California and Texas. For more information visit: www.GQCrealestate.com
- Direct (855-472-7325) California ext2 or Texas ext3 Email: GQC@GQCrealestate.com eFax (855) 472-7325 www.GQCrealestate.com Other Emails: GQCrealestate@yahoo.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager’s Circle Coldwell Banker Residential DFW
- Top Selling Agent Coldwell Banker Solano Pacific
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award
- Co-Chair, Latina Style Magazine Business Series San Jose
- Hall of Fame Member, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Contra Costa County
- Award, Women of Influence in Silicon Valley, San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Scholarship, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Executive Chamber Development
- Recognition, East Bay Business Times 40 Under 40
- Licensed California REALTOR
- Licensed Texas REALTOR
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR) Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- CARTUS Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS) CARTUS Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
- Short Sale Certification, Equator CARTUS Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
- REO Default Certified Professional (RDCPro™)
- Coldwell Banker Previews International Certification
- Certified Professional (NCP) Title by NAHREP
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMC) by Coldwell Banker University
- Graduate, UCLA Anderson of Management Development Entrepreneurs Academy
- NxLeveL® Certified Instructor
- International Affairs Director, National Association of Women Business Owners - Silicon Valley; 2010-2012
- Co-Chair International Trade Committee, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce; 2010-2011
- Director/Advisory, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Contra Costa; 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Advisor, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Contra Costa County; 2005 - 2007
- Director, Chair, and President, Greater San José Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007-2008
- Q&C EXIM, LLC (an import/export company)
- Graduate, UCLA Anderson of Management Development Entrepreneurs Academy; 2006
- NxLeveL® Certified Instructor; 2006
- Northern Texas, Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Plex and Surrounding Areas
- Northern California and San Francisco Bay Area
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services